Voicemail Question

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
So I have a new XL here. It's the Dual Sim version direct from MS and I have it on AT&T. The SIm is in the Sim 1 tray. Why is it that I now have to dial in to voicemail and enter my passcode to get my voicemail? I always used to see a list of the contacts that left me a voicemail, click on it and listen to it. It has been that way on ever Windows phone I have had. But ever since getting this phone a few days ago, I have to dial in and enter a password to listen and it doesn't show a list of the voicemails I have. Is it because of the Dual Sim version? Is there a way to change it to be like it always used to be? This current way sucks. All help is much appreciated.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Your Visual Voicemail should be enabled after your first time entering your passcode after getting a new voicemail. If that's not happening, contact AT&T customer care.

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
When the VVM bug first got worked a year or so ago it just randomly started working for me one day, no input on my end other than entering the PIN as usual.

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Do you have Cellular data enabled? It must be on for AT&T's Visual Voicemail (that doesn't require a password every time) to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs