Twitter

Nilesh64

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I have tried every Twitter App including the official one but cannot get notifications from any of these.

Really frustrating when I can't get any tweet notifications.

Please could anyone adviser.

Thanks.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, have you tried the following steps below? Try it with the official app... but when you uninstall and reinstall the app, do a reboot and you should be ok

f588a779e8a5648641d8db5aba9bceb3.jpg

Feel free to let us know if it worked out for you, or if it didn't work.

Nilesh64

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. Did try but no luck. Twitter doesn't even feature in the list of apps in the notification centre on my phone.

On the main site even switched on SMS notifications..... But for some strange reasons even that's is not coming through!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Really? Still nothing? Hmm. Is twitter updated? I suspect a problem on twitters side, possibly a bug within the app. This has been reported by many, some can get working and some can't with the same methods. Some even say push notifications on the official twitter app never worked for them, but I suspect that it has once worked for you, right?

Do you know anyone else with this problem?

This was posted here at Windows Central a while back

https://www.google.com/amp/forums.w...05-twitter-notifications-not-working.html?amp

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
The official Twitter app notifications aren't reliable at all. There's been times where I've checked and has tons of notifications I never knew because they never went off

Sent from Idol 4S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans