I've bought OTG adapter "Value OTG USB 3.0 AF - Type-C Black" and trying to use it with USB flash drive SiliconPower 16GB. All working pretty well until I remove flash (with using Settings->Storage->Safe Remove option or not) - the phone performs reboot in a minute (not exactly in a minute but it doesn't matter, I guess) after I've extracted USB flash drive.
    Is it an issue of my certain instance or it is some restriction related to OS?
    03-28-2017 10:03 AM
    I have a OTG adapter too (Remax). Have not encountered any problem with it.
    Using a multi USB-hub/cardreader thingy, I plugged in as many USB devices I have into it... ie mouse, keyboard, 16GB SD card and a 32GB pen drive plugged in.. The 950XL read em all and continue to work after unplugging the adaptor.

Not sure what happen with your phone, maybe a dodge or faulty adaptor. Perhaps you could try another adaptor to see if it was phone at fault or something else.

... !!
    03-28-2017 08:02 PM
    I have a OTG adapter too (Remax). Have not encountered any problem with it.
    Using a multi USB-hub/cardreader thingy, I plugged in as many USB devices I have into it... ie mouse, keyboard, 16GB SD card and a 32GB pen drive plugged in.. The 950XL read em all and continue to work after unplugging the adaptor.
    Curious if you have ever used a Webcam via your OTG setup. I am getting a borescope which is basically a webcam with a super long cord...plan to use my laptop but would be a big win if I can use my 950XL!
    04-21-2017 01:24 PM