Build 1066 rolled out and installed. No obvious hiccups.
    04-12-2017 12:06 AM
    Just installed too. So is this creators update?
    04-12-2017 12:20 AM
    Don't think so. Just an update to AU.
    04-12-2017 12:22 AM
    Did this screw up anyone else's phone? Bad timing for me because I just got this phone as an rma replacement but when I have an sd card installed my whole phone screws up. Settings disappears, cant open images from thumbnails (on sd or on phone!)...

I used the device recovery tool today but nothing works :(

Appreciate any help!
    04-16-2017 11:02 PM
    Did this screw up anyone else's phone?
    Since the last update, I no longer get text or Messenger notification sounds. I still receive them through my Band 2, but no audible alert most of the time. Anyone else have this issue?
    04-19-2017 03:58 PM
    @Witness Anytime I guess notification issues, a reboot or soft reset usually fixes it for me. Actually one case, I needed a battery pull for some reason.
    @Jack Ciriello I don't have any SD card problems now but I know last year sometime, my sd card should have been a lot faster than what it showed. In that case, I ended up taking the SD card out, put it into my SP3, dumped everything off and did a slow format of the card. It's been better since but still not perfect and may very well be that I have a not so great batch of sdcard.
    04-20-2017 02:36 AM
    @Witness Anytime I guess notification issues, a reboot or soft reset usually fixes it for me. Actually one case, I needed a battery pull for some reason.
    @Jack Ciriello I don't have any SD card problems now but I know last year sometime, my sd card should have been a lot faster than what it showed. In that case, I ended up taking the SD card out, put it into my SP3, dumped everything off and did a slow format of the card. It's been better since but still not perfect and may very well be that I have a not so great batch of sdcard.
    Yeah, I've rebooted. Decided to pop out the battery this time. Still no-go. Phone will not sound when a text comes in when it's off, but there's sound when the phone is turned on. Checked the notification sound settings for text and it's fine as well as the power setting to ensure it's allowed in the background. I'd hate to hard reset just to try to fix it that way. I guess no one else has this problem since the last update?
    04-20-2017 12:45 PM
    @Witness another weird thing I found is that I tend to have that problem when I'm out of town for work! Like maybe when I'm primarily on my data connection. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the couple times it happened when I was away for work, I was on data a lot.

I don't mess with my phone when I'm away so I just deal with the bad notifications (only non uwp seem to cause me problem like whatsapp, but mail kept coming through)... When I get back home with my wifi and do my reboots and/or battery pulls, everything is stable again
    04-20-2017 03:13 PM
    Originally posted by Witness
    Originally Posted by Jack Ciriello
    Did this screw up anyone else's phone?
    Since the last update, I no longer get text or Messenger notification sounds. I still receive them through my Band 2, but no audible alert most of the time. Anyone else have this issue?
    Yes, I have this issue.
    04-21-2017 03:38 PM
    Yes, I have this issue.
    Have you hard reset? I'm dragging my feet on it. Relying on my Band for notifications right now.

@Witness another weird thing I found is that I tend to have that problem when I'm out of town for work! Like maybe when I'm primarily on my data connection. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the couple times it happened when I was away for work, I was on data a lot.

I don't mess with my phone when I'm away so I just deal with the bad notifications (only non uwp seem to cause me problem like whatsapp, but mail kept coming through)... When I get back home with my wifi and do my reboots and/or battery pulls, everything is stable again
    My issue is with the built-in messaging app. Sigh...
    04-24-2017 07:05 PM
    Have you hard reset? I'm dragging my feet on it. Relying on my Band for notifications right now.
    No, I haven't hard reset. I will wait for the Creators Update to happen first and then see how it is functioning.
    Witness likes this.
    04-24-2017 07:09 PM
    No, I haven't hard reset. I will wait for the Creators Update to happen first and then see how it is functioning.
    Well, I have the update and still no notifications.
    05-03-2017 06:04 PM
    I haven't received the Creators Update yet but I did hard reset my phone which solved the problem. I learnt that if you hard reset with a highly charged battery and remove the SIM and microSD card when you perform the hard reset, the phone works better afterwards.
    05-06-2017 07:55 PM