Lumia 950xl without battery!!

Ibrahiim Muhammed

May 21, 2017
Visit site
I bought Lumia 950 XL from 8 months ago, and the battery swelled and it was the first day that lasted only 4 hours. Here in Egypt the warranty tells me that it has no battery or spare parts for the device! It was necessary to make a special request to bring the battery to me and I agreed. After the shipment they are waiting for my approval but the price is very high about $ 100 after the agreement was $ 20 due to the appreciation of the dollar in Egypt, what is the solution? I can not buy them online because there is no shipping, and I do not own a mobile for a month because of the battery, and I am afraid to buy it at this price and it will be damaged after its 3 month warranty!

update: I agreed to the price and was given two weeks to receive the battery, and called them today to find out the shipping news. It turned out that it was not sent from Microsoft! I have to wait another week or withdraw my money and buy it from Rounded. Note that I am afraid to be like the first battery, and have no warranty.

Please help, I do not use a mobile of two months!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The battery is bad luck, but I'm not sure what you're asking, seems like you've handled it as well as you could've as of that update.

Ibrahiim Muhammed

May 21, 2017
Visit site
The battery is bad luck, but I'm not sure what you're asking, seems like you've handled it as well as you could've as of that update.

All I want is a new battery that lasts a whole day no more! And not available in Egypt and Mobile is still in the warranty! I'm tired and very frustrated:s

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I never ever buy a cell phone again if seller is unable to provide me two additional brand new OEM batteries for the cell. Microsoft store clerks in Canada when asked if they carry batteries for Lumia 950 XL they look at buyer as though s/he is a stupid person asking a stupid question not befitting a Microsoft Store.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
It appears he purchased a fake battery on eBay from Indian crooks that can replicate anything to scam Western buyers. It can have no internal cells at all to hold any charge.

Ibrahiim Muhammed

May 21, 2017
Visit site
After recent updates, WindowsCentral on my 950XL drains battery like hell, I had to disable the stupid app.

I bought a battery from a rounded, and after two days the mobile phone drained very quickly, and when it was in my pocket I opened it, didn't respond! A little while ago it had a green screen and the mobile was very hot. Mobile does not hold more than five hours of browsing.

I'm tired and extremely upset with this, any help?

wael arafa

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi Ibrahim,
I have the same problem, I went buy a new battery for Lumia 950xl but it is not available in Egypt, please help me how you solved this problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa