I've read up on a lot of threads around here whining about scratches that seem to be on the oleophobic coating, and not the actual screen. I think that is the problem with my phone as I have taken excellent care of it, yet still couldn't prevent micro scratches from occurring. This phone has seemed to scratch easier than any other phone I have ever used.

Has anyone found a good solution to getting rid of these things, or is it even possible? Do you think putting on a screen protector will hide them? The problem with that is, I've already wasted 40+$ putting on tempered screens only to have them not fit on the corners.
    05-21-2017 09:28 PM
    I've found most times a screen protector will hide those little deficiencies.
    xandros9 and libra89 like this.
    05-21-2017 10:41 PM
    Ask @RumoredNow if he thinks the Qmadix liquid glass protector would help...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-23-2017 12:58 PM
    I've read up on a lot of threads around here whining about scratches that seem to be on the oleophobic coating, and not the actual screen. I think that is the problem with my phone as I have taken excellent care of it, yet still couldn't prevent micro scratches from occurring. This phone has seemed to scratch easier than any other phone I have ever used.

Has anyone found a good solution to getting rid of these things, or is it even possible? Do you think putting on a screen protector will hide them? The problem with that is, I've already wasted 40+$ putting on tempered screens only to have them not fit on the corners.
    Which phone do you own?
    05-23-2017 01:00 PM
    I have heard some word of mouth that Qmadix Liquid Glass will fill in micro scratches. I have not personally verified it though.

YMMV
    05-24-2017 06:34 PM