Battery Discharge when plugin charger on multi-plug has no power

Sagar Barua

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone notice that when Lumia 950 XL plugin on charger in multi-plug. If you switch off the multi-plug power then lumia 950 xl automatically discharging the battery and getting to much warm.

Is that any software issues or hardware issues. Anyone know that issues please let know.If you solve this issues how you did this.
:unhappy:

Sagar Barua

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
AC-250V-16A-2-5M-Cable-font-b-Multi-b-font-Type-font-b-Plug-b.jpg
i use this type of plug for charge my phone or laptop. Two or three devices are connected for charge. if i remove the cable its back to normal. also i'm getting better battery backup to my lumia 950 xl

SlightlyDum

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My phone will discharge quickly and get really hot when I connect the charger to my phone and don't connect the charger to the outlet. Been happen since day one. Which sucks because it also happen when my power goes out.

jsooney

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
The phone has long had a problem where if you plug a charger into the phone, it thinks it's charging even if the charger is not plugged into an AC outlet. You might notice that the phone chirps when you plug a cable into it regardless of whether or not the charger has power. I think that causes it get hot as it tries to charge. I don't think your "multicharger" is the problem.

Sagar Barua

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Yeah i have noticed that. Have any solution for this. That's creating a problem on my phone 📱.it's getting to hot and drained the battery too fast. After buying this phone I am getting frustrated. I think my Lumia 820 much better than Lumia 950xl.😔

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah i have noticed that. Have any solution for this. That's creating a problem on my phone ??????.it's getting to hot and drained the battery too fast. After buying this phone I am getting frustrated. I think my Lumia 820 much better than Lumia 950xl.??????

just remove the cable then?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah i have noticed that. Have any solution for this. That's creating a problem on my phone 📱.it's getting to hot and drained the battery too fast. After buying this phone I am getting frustrated. I think my Lumia 820 much better than Lumia 950xl.😔

Sagar Barua

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by Sagar Barua

Phone back to normal.but my another Lumia phone 820 didn't has this problem. Basically I used lots of smartphone, I didn't saw this type of problems. Worsts phone. Microsoft didn't care about normal user they always care enterprise user.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Phone back to normal.but my another Lumia phone 820 didn't has this problem. Basically I used lots of smartphone, I didn't saw this type of problems. Worsts phone. Microsoft didn't care about normal user they always care enterprise user.

other phone didn't have USB c- the 950 series does - and you can see the problems with USB-C - hence why Microsoft are hesitant on using it on their surface devices

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I have noticed this. I connect the charger to the phone but forget to switch on the charger, then the charger sucks away the phone battery. It has happened to me. It's almost like the charger doesn't have a Diode to stop the reverse flow of charge when the charger's potential is lower than that of the phone.

Sagar Barua

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have found option on LG G5 mobile, which has a option when you plugin your usb-c cable its ask you to charge in or out. Which one you want.
Microsoft forgot to add this functions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs