Best SD cards for Lumia 950 XL

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I have been running into problems with my SanDisk Pixtor Micro SD card. It seems to cause my phone to crash and even reformatting it on the computer two weeks ago did not help.
Does anyone have an SD card they have used for 1.5 years or more with no problems?
I have placed everything on the SD card such as music and W10 apps when possible so I'd like a reliable SD card that can handle reading and writing on a daily basis.
Thank you for the advice.

derrieger

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Are you sure about the SD card being responsible for the behaviour of your phone? I also had crashes and thought they might be caused by the (Sandisk^^) card. Formatting and even exchanging it for another model did not solve the problem.
But let's assume, your SD card causes the problems, you will quite possibly have no problem with another card of the same manufacturer and model.

Prometheus2021

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by scionluna
Hello,
I have been running into problems with my SanDisk Pixtor Micro SD card. It seems to cause my phone to crash and even reformatting it on the computer two weeks ago did not help.
Does anyone have an SD card they have used for 1.5 years or more with no problems?
I have placed everything on the SD card such as music and W10 apps when possible so I'd like a reliable SD card that can handle reading and writing on a daily basis.
Thank you for the advice.

Been using a PNY 180gb that used to be on my Lumia 830, gotta say it's been working almost flawlessly, there a few occasions where it'll give me a notice saying I shouldn't unmount my SD card while the phone is on, but after a quick reset it fixes it self, haven't had much trouble with it. The one that gave me some trouble was the original SanDisk 200gb that I specifically bought for my 950XL after a while it stopped working, and can't be read by any of my laptops or other phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99