Lumia 950 XL out of stock?

ajj3085

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Has MS finished selling this phone? I have one, but its out of warranty, and the phone speaker doesn't seem to work anymore. Getting it repaired throws me to a different site, and after I enter the IMIE, I got tossed to yet another site, which seems shady. I'm looking for the North American version.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Has MS finished selling this phone? I have one, but its out of warranty, and the phone speaker doesn't seem to work anymore. Getting it repaired throws me to a different site, and after I enter the IMIE, I got tossed to yet another site, which seems shady. I'm looking for the North American version.

Hello,

B2X is the company that now repairs Lumias. Microsoft no longer handles that.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site

I think it isn't in production anymore. Infact, I remember then wanting to ditch the Lumia brand back in 2016 itself.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
They haven't been producing the phone for a while now. There's still stock in places but it's not being refilled. Mostly because no one is really buying them.

And B2X isn't a bad company. I've had to go through them because my 950 XL was have microSD problems. It took me two tries to get them to send me the necessary information for me to send my phone in but once I sent it in it was entirely painless. I was without my phone for a week so I used my 950.

I would like to point out that when I received the phone the packaging was in terrible shape, but that's not necessarily the fault of the repair company. The phone didn't have a scratch on it as it was adequately protected but I was worried when I first received the package.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)