I think Microsoft Lumia 950 XL is the best mobile phone

WBahakeem

Jun 23, 2017
Visit site
I have been using mobile phones since 1987 and I can't believe how far technology has come along. I've had a Lumia 950 XL for about a year and although response to the Lumia 950 XL hasn't been too great, this piece of tech along with the Display Dock HD-500 is all travelling-mobile professional needs.

Henry Linc

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
I've been using Lumia since 1020 (1020 is my very first smartphone). I can say that Lumia 950 is the best overall. Even though I encounter so many problem, after only 4 month of using (I did hard reset twice), but I still like the phone. The Camera is super amazing, all of my friends always wanted to use my Lumia 950 to take picture, even though most of em using iPhone 6,7,7+.

derrieger

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Agreeing to call it a (very) good smartphone, I cannot say that it's the best out there. The battery is a downside, also it gets quite warm under cpu pressure. It definitely lacks a fingerprint sensor, too. And it's still a quite bit away from being perfect on the software side, but I still prefer it over any Android oder iPhone alternative. Mostly for the camera and the UI/UX.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Firstly, the camera... then the underrated screen, ... lastly, continuum.

The battery could be better, I'll agree.

...!!

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My battery has been awful for the past 4-5 months then last week I needed to use the Micro SD card from it for something else and after removing it the battery life on my 950xl suddenly got so much better. It's definitely the only thing I changed on my phone and I don't know how it's even possible but it is so much better than it was. Not amazing but certainly decent.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
950 XL is the best only if:
  • iPhone quality apps be developed for it
  • app developers stop pulling out support of their MS cell phone apps
  • MS OS software developer team be fired replaced with iPhone OS developer team!
  • OS bugs be fixed before cell phone is obsolete

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
950 XL is the best only if:
  • iPhone quality apps be developed for it
  • app developers stop pulling out support of their MS cell phone apps
  • MS OS software developer team be fired replaced with iPhone OS developer team!
  • OS bugs be fixed before cell phone is obsolete

No. It's just the best (for me). That's all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3