950xl & 950 Availability?

raydogsboarder

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
So maybe because I am in Germany but I doubt it because I was viewing the US site... can anyone tell me if they removed the 950 and 950xl from their store? I did not see them when I was searching for all phones, only six came up.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So maybe because I am in Germany but I doubt it because I was viewing the US site... can anyone tell me if they removed the 950 and 950xl from their store? I did not see them when I was searching for all phones, only six came up.

You are correct on your observation. That's what I see too, and I am in the US.
The only Lumia present there is an older, carrier model.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site

It's not available. If I'm not mistaken they have ceased production.

raydogsboarder

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Well that was without warning. I've been checking fairly regularly and just assumed they would say they're stopping selling on a certain date. Oh well. I'll check those sites out

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Lumias have been discontinued for quite a while now. Also, Microsoft has removed all references to Windows Phone from their online stores in almost all countries around the World.

In the US you might still get a search result because of carriers but in Europe and everywhere else, they've closed the shop on Windows Phone already since around October 2016.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos