I must be lucky

oldgreygeek

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I am here in the Philippines on an extended vacation. I have a 950xl on the production ring, and my wife has a 950xl on the fast ring. We both get regular updates and have NO, I repeat NO issues what so ever with either phone. My 950xl sim1 is AT&T, sim2 is PH Smart; the Wife's 950 is on Globe. We use both devices all day long. NO Problems. We also have two VIVO V5's Android phones on Globe and Smart mostly because of a few local apps (Banks) here in the Philippines. Actually, As Far AS I am concerned the MS OS is better than Android period.......

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I got 950XL five months now, practically problem free with no random reboots, nor freezes.
...yes, I wish I'm vacation in Philippines with my 950XL too!! ... show us some picts!!

...!!

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I had a BT issue, with the current standard build. Insiders preview resolved it. I think the recent bugfixes have been a godsend. Really at this point everyone should be on preview or slow ring, because it's solid.

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I am here in the Philippines on an extended vacation. I have a 950xl on the production ring, and my wife has a 950xl on the fast ring. We both get regular updates and have NO, I repeat NO issues what so ever with either phone. My 950xl sim1 is AT&T, sim2 is PH Smart; the Wife's 950 is on Globe. We use both devices all day long. NO Problems. We also have two VIVO V5's Android phones on Globe and Smart mostly because of a few local apps (Banks) here in the Philippines. Actually, As Far AS I am concerned the MS OS is better than Android period.......

O'really! I am talking the same the whole period of using mine 950 XL. But iOS and Droid heads are unable to get it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel