I am here in the Philippines on an extended vacation. I have a 950xl on the production ring, and my wife has a 950xl on the fast ring. We both get regular updates and have NO, I repeat NO issues what so ever with either phone. My 950xl sim1 is AT&T, sim2 is PH Smart; the Wife's 950 is on Globe. We use both devices all day long. NO Problems. We also have two VIVO V5's Android phones on Globe and Smart mostly because of a few local apps (Banks) here in the Philippines. Actually, As Far AS I am concerned the MS OS is better than Android period.......
    raycpl, fin11, SlightlyDum and 1 others like this.
    07-01-2017 12:13 AM
    I got 950XL five months now, practically problem free with no random reboots, nor freezes.
    ...yes, I wish I'm vacation in Philippines with my 950XL too!! ... show us some picts!!

...!!
    Guytronic, aximtreo and Kot Prada like this.
    07-01-2017 12:58 AM
    I had a BT issue, with the current standard build. Insiders preview resolved it. I think the recent bugfixes have been a godsend. Really at this point everyone should be on preview or slow ring, because it's solid.
    07-02-2017 12:00 AM
    would like to, but I am actually hiding out from the x-wife so pictures are not in my best interest at the moment?
    aximtreo and raycpl like this.
    07-07-2017 07:00 AM
    I am here in the Philippines on an extended vacation. I have a 950xl on the production ring, and my wife has a 950xl on the fast ring. We both get regular updates and have NO, I repeat NO issues what so ever with either phone. My 950xl sim1 is AT&T, sim2 is PH Smart; the Wife's 950 is on Globe. We use both devices all day long. NO Problems. We also have two VIVO V5's Android phones on Globe and Smart mostly because of a few local apps (Banks) here in the Philippines. Actually, As Far AS I am concerned the MS OS is better than Android period.......
    O'really! I am talking the same the whole period of using mine 950 XL. But iOS and Droid heads are unable to get it.
    07-07-2017 08:38 AM
    would like to, but I am actually hiding out from the x-wife so pictures are not in my best interest at the moment?
    That's why I'm going to never get married :D
    07-07-2017 08:39 AM