950XL cannot access icloud.com

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Tried access my icloud.com using Edge but error message popped saying this app is too stupid for icloud access...use a good one...or something like this. Tried find Safari for WP 950XL or Firefox but to no avail. Is there any trick to get to icloud.com on my WP 950XL? Thanks folks.:sweaty:

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
You need to go into settings on iCloud.com and set up a password for your windows phone.

Windows phone is not shown in iCloud.com>>Settings, only iOS devices shown. And I cannot find an option to add a device to iCloud. Any solutions? Thanks.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Only way I could get it to work on my 950xl was by using the desktop site setting in edge. Then changing back to mobile afterwards

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Windows phone is not shown in iCloud.com>>Settings, only iOS devices shown. And I cannot find an option to add a device to iCloud. Any solutions? Thanks.

You need to create a password for your device, then enter in that password

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I have no clue what you said!

There is a setting in Edge to use either the mobile mode (telling the web site to send a mobile page that is optimized for mobile and usually less capable than the desktop page) or the desktop mode (telling the web site to send a dektop page, which is usually full featured).

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
On 950XL Edge typing icloud.com Edge incompetence message displayed saying:

Your browser is not currently supported....Copyright 2017 Apple Inc.:crying::shocked::sweaty::amaze::unhappysweat:

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
On 950XL Edge typing icloud.com Edge incompetence message displayed saying:

Your browser is not currently supported....Copyright 2017 Apple Inc.:crying::shocked::sweaty::amaze::unhappysweat:

That message is Apple doing it's non-support thing for Microsoft products. That said, using the Edge desktop mode (not mobile) produces a functioning sign in page for iCloud. So it isn't "Edge incompetence" -- it's Apple's incompetence.

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
On 950XL Edge in desktop mode going to icloud.com says:

This page uses invalid TLS security settings Contact your site admin

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Folks, you are all so good! Thanks for all clues. Finally after switching Edge to desktop mode and couple of turn off/on 950XL Edge gave up and could receive icloud.com login etc...However, 950XL still does not show up in icloud list of devices.

Last edited:

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Folks, you are all so good! Thanks for all clues. Finally after switching Edge to desktop mode and couple of turn off/on 950XL Edge gave up and could receive icloud.com login etc...However, 950XL still does not show up in icloud list of devices.
So what? You have solved your issue of not being able to access iCloud.com. Ask Apple why your 950XL isn't in their list of your iCloud devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans