lumia 950 xl help

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi there my name is cesar and i have a big issue with my lumia , i was in the insider program and one day my phone just wont boot up , it was on black screen all the time so i flashed with the microsoft recovery tool and it works then when it turn on ask me for a recovery key or my account so i decided to removed from my devices on microsoft account and it was successful and i receive an email with that confirmation and i flash the phone again but when it turn on the phone still ask me for the recovery key or my account so i decided to enter my microsoft account but an error just pop out "could not turn off reset protection Ooops we ran in to a problem trying to turn off reset protection. make sure you have a network connection and try again later " its the same error since the first day i try to unlock my device

so i try to contact microsoft support to have any idea how to have my device working again but they just ask me to looking for the recovery key on my email or to turn off the reset protection on my account devices but they don't understand that its not available anymore and i didn't receive any recovery key when i turn off the protection off and im really sick with this i really want my phone back , and just to let u know that its my own device i still have the purchase receipt and everything , but not even with that they want to help me any ideas that can help me please im very desperate .
and two more things one day when i was flashing my device was connected by usb to my computer and pops out the internal storage and the crazy thing its that i can access to all the folders of the device if i take some screenshots i can access to them on the folder or any i want , and another thing if i connect the device to the display dock i have the home screen of windows 10 mobile and i can access to some applications from lumia i mean as i seen it's a fatal error on the windows 10 mobile security.

Attachments

• deice2.jpg
    deice2.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 8
  • phone locked 66.jpg
    phone locked 66.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
You needed to go to your Microsoft account page and there should have been a recovery code, have you tried that? It is just a couple of lines down from the top where your 950 XL will be listed under devices you have logged into page....

You say you removed your device from your account, that might turn out to bad.

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
thanks for the answer but no it's not listed anymore on my microsoft account , and the last email from microsoft device team was that with the confirmation , it's something that i can do?

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the answer but no it's not listed anymore on my microsoft account , and the last email from microsoft device team was that with the confirmation , it's something that i can do?

Don't know, if Microsoft cannot get you a recovery key I would think it doesn't look good, but I am surely not an expert. Try XDA forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12