IseeVM no longer working on my 950XL?

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
My IseeVM app on my 950XL, DS, US, build: 15254.158 is no longer going to voicemail, or showing calls. Last documented call was on 12/19/2017. anyone having this issue?

Thanks!

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, @RumoredNow for your reply....I did do a verify test and it failed, I don't know what I can do to rectify the error:(

Nor can I sign-in to the YouMail website?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
...Nor can I sign-in to the YouMail website...

OK that part is weird. Do you use the UWP App on PC? Is it working there?

On the web, are you using your Phone number and PIN? That's how I get in, rather than the email account (as user name) I signed up with.

If you can get into your account on the web, hover on your profile pic in the upper right > settings > phones > and there you can confirm services and see what # your phone app should be forwarding to to get your YouMail service. That forward to # may have been slammed by your carrier when they made a change. Are you with ATT or an ATT mvno, by any chance? They've been hinking around with voicemail servers all of 2017.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
@RumoredNow, I tried to sign-in from a PC yesterday with no success; contacted YouMail chat; received an email from them this morning, saying they resolved my issue; was able to sign-in this morning and re-activate my account:)

I guess my account was inadvertently deactivated when we had a cell tower failure in the area.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it :):):):)

seamusr

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
Hover on your profile picture.
Click settings > phones >
Confirm services and see what # your phone app should be forwarding

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre