Does anyone know where i can purchase an Unlocked Lumia 950 XL Single Sim?

spc13m

May 21, 2018
Visit site
I've tried hard to find the Single Sim, unlocked, version of the 950 XL and the internet seems to be dry when it comes to finding one. Amazon has some, but they appear to only be the International version, so i'm guessing that wouldn't work for me. I've read from some people that said the international version may work alright or it may not, but i'd just like to avoid that particular version just in case. So if anyone knows where i can purchase one online, i'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I've tried hard to find the Single Sim, unlocked, version of the 950 XL and the internet seems to be dry when it comes to finding one. Amazon has some, but they appear to only be the International version, so i'm guessing that wouldn't work for me. I've read from some people that said the international version may work alright or it may not, but i'd just like to avoid that particular version just in case. So if anyone knows where i can purchase one online, i'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.
I've bought multiple international version SS Lumia 950 XL models and then just flash the needed firmware to it for my own purposes and needs. In my case I flash the RM-1085 VAR NAM 4R CV BLACK Product Code: 059X7F5 firmware for North America 000-CA/000-US.

Can you elaborate on what exactly would not work on the international version based on your needs?

BTW sometimes you'll find a seller on swappa selling the single sim model 950 xl.

spc13m

May 21, 2018
Visit site
Oh sadly i have no idea how to flash the firmware. From what i've read from people, they say it just wouldn't work on networks in the U.S.

spc13m

May 21, 2018
Visit site
I noticed there were some Chinese sellers on Ebay that have them, but they don't go into detail as to whether or not they're new, used, unlocked or locked. And that just seems sketchy to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3