Qi Charging Stand Options for 950XL

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I have the 'flat' version of this Samsung wireless charger, so my phone just lays down on it, and it works great for my 950 XL (I have a Mozzo leather back on the phone). it was cheaper...$29 CDN.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a DT-900 charging plate which I converted into a stand using a small acrylic plate stand and a stone soap dish as a base weight. I have used several other charging stands over the years but the DT-900 is the only one that consistently handles approaching full charge going into trickle charge correctly and I can trust to use for bedside overnight charging without waking me up with the phone announcing it has started charging again several times a night.

(The other problem with other stands is that they are too laid back making it hard to read the screen while laid down in bed)

Perhaps you could adapt your existing charging stand to suit using foam packing to lower / raise the phone into the best position?

deuce01

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Update: I purchased the ElleSye stand and so far so good. It's plugged in to an all-in-one PC for power and seems to charge the phone rather quickly with no issues. I'll provide another update in about a week for anyone that's interested.

Thanks for all the input!

Munsey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3