cover question

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Just upgraded from 950 to a 950 xl and am very happy with it (I first thought the screen was just bigger but appears there are alot of other improvements too such as lower minimum brightness, slightly better cam I think, slimmer bezels, snappier etc).
Anyway I was wondering what would be good covers that still protects the phone well while being slim and preferably not blocking to much heat?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Just upgraded from 950 to a 950 xl and am very happy with it (I first thought the screen was just bigger but appears there are alot of other improvements too such as lower minimum brightness, slightly better cam I think, slimmer bezels, snappier etc).
Anyway I was wondering what would be good covers that still protects the phone well while being slim and preferably not blocking to much heat?

Try the Incipio Duo Pro case. I've use them on may phones with great satisfaction. It a two piece case that doesn't add much bulk or weight.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Try the Incipio Duo Pro case. I've use them on many phones with great satisfaction. It a two piece case that doesn't add much bulk or weight.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
, tnx I will check it out

There is also a thread in this 950 XL forum that lists cases and covers people have preferred when they ordered theirs back in 2015/2016. Check out that thread and you might find something you like that is still in production and for sale.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/m...rs-accessories-your-lumia-950xl-new-post.html

I have an Incipio NGP case, the only thing I dislike about that case is button travel when the case is on. The buttons are still a bit difficult to press.
I also have a wallet case in which I removed the built in black TPU case from it. It is very thin. I prefer single cases and not the wallet cases personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3