09-16-2019 02:03 PM
30 12
tools
    You just install Microsoft Launcher and Your phone as well as all the Microsoft office apps on it. Then you can use both phones. Both will be a Microsoft solution. I am actually surprised how much you can Microsoft an Android phone. I even deactivated Google assistant and used Cortana instead. Also uninstalled Google photo and used OneDirve and Galaxy Gallery. Using Edge browser as default as well. Pretty neat. However, the outlook app is still bad. Soon we will get a dark mode for that though. Honestly, I would really prefer to only use my dear Lumia 950 XL but that is getting more and more difficult to do.
    08-11-2019 01:23 AM
    I love my lumia 950xl but I am now switching to a oneplus 7 pro. My nokia 3 days ago suddenly stopped uploading texts or emails. No matter what I did-=rebooting, checking wifi connections, etc-it just gave a error of "can't send". After 9 hours it suddenly started working and I thought it was fine. But then yesterday morning same thing and it STILL is not working. I can use the phone to make calls, check the calendar and get on facebook, but that is it. I can't send or receive anything. I went to the microsoft support page but it is a vicious circle of asking for the IEMI number or whatever that is, then saying it is invalid and won't let me chat or talk to anyone. I am so frustrated and am cutting the cord tonight after being a loyal windows phone customer for well over so many years. Now to figure out what to do with my phone--do I sell it for parts, toss it, etc?
    09-13-2019 04:00 PM
    I love my L830 but these days it's about as reliable as a chocolate teapot. If it works at all, every app crashes after a about three minutes at best. Such a pity.
    09-14-2019 05:40 AM
    I'm still on windows phone. I have been using this one over 2 years. Great service so far.
    09-14-2019 10:35 AM
    I am a sucker for punishment is what I think I am. I keep my 950XL as a daily driver. Worse, my L1020 comes along for photo duty very now and then also.

Microsoft first murdered my L1020 and has then subsequently been doing a terrific job of killing my 950XL also. A masochist is what I am, driven only by a need to fully sync to my other Windows systems. Oh well, they'll realize the big mistake too late.
    09-16-2019 02:03 PM
30 12