All aboard new Lumias hype train

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
When people from Microsoft said "just wait till we annouce the phones" I laughed. I thought there's not much that could persuade me to buying one. But my, oh my was I mistaken. I'm still not a fan of that silver circle around the lens of 950 but for $549? Are you kidding me? That's a must-buy for me! I really liked what I saw (Continuum is something I'm looking forward to trying the most) and I can't wait till November :grin:

What's your thoughts on the whole PC-in-your-pocket idea? Will you buy 950 or 950XL? And did the conference changed your opinion on the devices? For better or worse...

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm really excited for it! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these "beauties". Anyone know the pricing of the dock? Or better yet, if the Continuum will work even wirelessly? To some extent, at least.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I'd really love to have the blue one. I hope 950XL won't be the only device with this color...

XL is only black and white mate, blue one was a prototype. Let's hope for many more custom backcovers but the red and gold I posted above and the white and metal already look fantastic, guess I'll have to spend some money on them too :(

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Damn! That's a shame. The blue one suits that phone the best imo. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Still, that can't reduce my excitement :)

Keep an eye on Mozo store, I will definetly buy one or two covers for my 950, the metal finish plus leather looks great.

Last edited:

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Im on board but im tapped out buying unlocked phones. I'm on TMO so I either have 2 options.

1. Hope it comes to TMO which is a possibility.
2. Switch to ATT, which is a bit expensive for my taste.

While I LOVE my 1520. The wireless charging, continuum, windows hello, and the screen issues on my beloved 1520 compel me to switch. Hopefully TMO will get it though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Truth to be told. I don't really like any of the cases presneted :( They look kinda dull and cheap. Let's hope that those for 950 and 950XL will be better.

They are for the 950 and 950 XL and I have bought Mozo cases for 925 and 635 and they are of real nice quality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99