Hi!
    I was a little bit disappointed as the Lumia 950(XL) wasn't announced as a dual sim phone!
    But now I found the Lumia 950 dual sim variant officially listed in the German MS store, but still no listing in the US store.
    My question is now, will MS offer the dual sim option just in specific/selected countries or is the listing in the German store just a mistake?
    Does someone know more details on this?

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the Lumia 950 dual sim option, caused by restrictions of this forum...

Cheers!
    Torsten
    10-09-2015 03:02 AM
    Don't see any dual sim 950 in the German MS store? Knowing MS though, dual sim will likely only be offered in some countries.
    10-09-2015 03:17 AM
    The dual sim can be found here (just add the missing part of the link): microsoft.com/de-de/mobile/smartphone-handy/lumia950-dual-sim/?dcmpid=bmc-src-bing.Brand
    10-09-2015 03:32 AM
    We indian getting dual sim 950 and 950 xl...
    Check Microsoft India site
    10-09-2015 10:16 AM
    The lumia 950 demo I played with here in Canada at the Microsoft store showed two "no sim" icons, I wonder if that will be what we are getting as well.
    10-11-2015 10:00 PM
    USA Microsoft stores have dual sim XL demo units.
    10-11-2015 11:23 PM
    I'm based in London, UK and looking to get either the 950 or the XL but want dual SIM. Looked at Clove (where I bought my last Lumia from) and they only have single SIM versions. Asked them about dual versions and they are asking Microsoft but expect this not to be possible. I note that CyberPort in Germany (online shop) advertises dual SIM but shipping doesn't happen to UK (or France) but plenty of other European countries. As for Microsoft UK shop it only shows single SIM models.

Surely it shouldn't be this difficult to source and ship a dual SIM Lumia 950/950XL to the UK, should it? Is this a UK phone operator directive to ensure their call margin is not eroded? Has someone identified a trusted European reseller who'll supply dual SIM 950/950 XL and ship to UK?
    10-12-2015 09:28 AM
    I'm based in London, UK and looking to get either the 950 or the XL but want dual SIM. Looked at Clove (where I bought my last Lumia from) and they only have single SIM versions. Asked them about dual versions and they are asking Microsoft but expect this not to be possible. I note that CyberPort in Germany (online shop) advertises dual SIM but shipping doesn't happen to UK (or France) but plenty of other European countries. As for Microsoft UK shop it only shows single SIM models.

Surely it shouldn't be this difficult to source and ship a dual SIM Lumia 950/950XL to the UK, should it? Is this a UK phone operator directive to ensure their call margin is not eroded? Has someone identified a trusted European reseller who'll supply dual SIM 950/950 XL and ship to UK?
    Looking for Dual Sim myself and it's disappointing that the US gets the dual sim variant of the 950 XL and yet we just get the single sim variants... I can understand why however surely it would be much cheaper for MS to just sell dual sim variants?

As there is no need to faff about with shipping etc for single sim variants.

Never the less I'm weary about the import levies customs will chuck ontop of the price if we have to import.
    10-15-2015 08:49 AM