Can we make this a "Lumia Watch" Thread to Avoid Missing out Before it Sells Out

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
With Microsoft's history of understocking (strategically or for legit concerns over demand), it's not inconceivable to think that pre-orders are going to sell out lightning fast. Especially with their statement about their initial short-term strategy. Subscribe to this point and the first person to see the article announcing the release date and pre-orders starting at the MS store and/or AT&T store post it here? I have a feeling pre-orders are going to come and go FAST. Maybe the second stock will arrive before the holidays but I wouldn't wanna wait.

So if you catch a story about a release date/pre-orders beginning, POST!

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Preordered mine at one the local stores and I know many others from other preorder thread have as well. They have a sku for the XL, and when they scan it shows up $25, but they are advertising $0 so they get an override for it.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Preordered mine at one the local stores and I know many others from other preorder thread have as well. They have a sku for the XL, and when they scan it shows up $25, but they are advertising $0 so they get an override for it.

I'll give them a call but I went the on Friday and they weren't taking pre-orders. Maybe the sales rep I spoke to didn't know or something. I probably have a better shot getting one there than online as they'll probably sell out fast.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay this is definitely a YMMV situation. I have gone to the MS store and been told they werent taking pre-orders and I just called them again since people were claiming they were able to pre-order through their local store. Still no dice. This is the store in White Plains, NY for anyone thinking of trying. They're not currently taking pre-orders. Your only option is to get on the mailing list which I'm already on through the website. I hope the 5th Avenue store opens soon. Maybe I'll have a better shot at a pre-order since that store is undoubtedly gonna be badass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes