Most of us as expecting to purchase the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL some time towards the end of November or even early December.

If you are in the Netherlands or Belgium however you can now purchase the Lumia 950 or 950 XL for delivery tomorrow, unlocked.

Belsimpel.nl are listing the devices as in stock and ready for Next Day Delivery. In case this is an error I have spoken by telephone to their customer service department who have confirmed the devices are indeed on sale, and that they have already sold a few.

Unfortunately they are only shipping in the Netherlands or Belgium, but if you are lucky enough to be in one of those areas and intend to purchase the device we suggest you grab it directly, before Microsoft slams the doors shut.

Lumia 950 and 950 XL now on sale in the Netherlands, for delivery tomorrow - WMPoweruser
    10-27-2015 05:28 PM
    Most of us as expecting to purchase the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL some time towards the end of November or even early December.

If you are in the Netherlands or Belgium however you can now purchase the Lumia 950 or 950 XL for delivery tomorrow, unlocked.

Belsimpel.nl are listing the devices as in stock and ready for Next Day Delivery. In case this is an error I have spoken by telephone to their customer service department who have confirmed the devices are indeed on sale, and that they have already sold a few.

Unfortunately they are only shipping in the Netherlands or Belgium, but if you are lucky enough to be in one of those areas and intend to purchase the device we suggest you grab it directly, before Microsoft slams the doors shut.

Lumia 950 and 950 XL now on sale in the Netherlands, for delivery tomorrow - WMPoweruser
    Hmmm. Maybe that's why MS pulled the demo units from all their stores. They made a typo on a delivery date commitment to Belsimpel.nl and needed them to fulfill it. j/k

Can't wait to hear reviews from Belgian owners in the coming days.
    10-27-2015 06:49 PM
    I just wanted to post "yes, and Elvis is still alive", but the page update on wmpoweruser is much better:

Update: It seems it was too good to be true, as Belsimpel is now telling buyers delivery will be in 4-6 weeks.
    Lumia 950 and 950 XL now on sale in the Netherlands, for delivery tomorrow: Update - too good to be true - WMPoweruser
    10-28-2015 05:03 AM
    People believes everything these days....
    10-28-2015 06:09 AM
    Hey, everyone know that if it's on the web, it has to be true. So There.
    libra89 and Paolo Ferrazza like this.
    10-28-2015 07:13 AM
    so I presume no one from NL got their 950/XL yet :) to give us a real review.
    10-30-2015 02:02 AM
    My travel agent is monitoring wmpoweruser and pre-ordering a KLM seat for me...
    HoosierDaddy likes this.
    10-30-2015 04:26 PM