950 showing up on ATT website

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Its been there since 6th oct. But it really doesnt make sense to buy from them 'if' you can pay in full. MS should have financing options and that would kick them off...

It does if there's an AT&T store right down the street from you, and no MS store anywhere to be found.

*edit: It definitely has not been there since the 6th. I don't recall exactly when it showed up, but it's only been a week, tops. I know because I've logged in and started the 'upgrade my phone' process just about every day since the 6th and only just recently has the 950 showed up as an option.

WC_reader

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
It does if there's an AT&T store right down the street from you, and no MS store anywhere to be found.

*edit: It definitely has not been there since the 6th. I don't recall exactly when it showed up, but it's only been a week, tops. I know because I've logged in and started the 'upgrade my phone' process just about every day since the 6th and only just recently has the 950 showed up as an option.

Trust me...it's been on AT&T's site longer than a week. There was a banner add announcing it first when browsing (e.g.) Microsoft phones, then a week or two later it started to show up as a search result on Microsoft phones with "coming soon" listed in the icon and no details on price or availability. I wouldn't be surprised if the banner did show up on or around 6 October as the other poster suggested.

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Trust me...it's been on AT&T's site longer than a week. There was a banner add announcing it first when browsing (e.g.) Microsoft phones, then a week or two later it started to show up as a search result on Microsoft phones with "coming soon" listed in the icon

'Two weeks later' was two weeks ago, so that's possible. I'll concede possibly two weeks ago at the absolute maximum, but I'd wager it was actually inside of those two weeks. I created a shortcut on my browser on the 6th and have refreshed the Windows phone page every single day, give or take a day or two where I forgot. It wasn't on their 'coming soon' list anywhere near the 6th, that's for sure. I don't know anything about banners.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
'Two weeks later' was two weeks ago, so that's possible. I'll concede possibly two weeks ago at the absolute maximum, but I'd wager it was actually inside of those two weeks. I created a shortcut on my browser on the 6th and have refreshed the Windows phone page every single day, give or take a day or two where I forgot. It wasn't on their 'coming soon' list anywhere near the 6th, that's for sure. I don't know anything about banners.
Enjoy.. this page was up since 6th Oct.
AT&T to Carry the Microsoft Lumia 950 | AT&T

Oh yes, its personal choice, but I would still avoid the AT&T store next to my home, instead I will go for next day shipping with MS Store online if no stores near by !!

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site

Nah,ssapre was right. We had a story on it on October 6 and a link to that same listing. Old, old, old ;)

The funny thing is we get "tipped" on this like a few times every week since Oct 6, lol

Update: Here, I can even add the email from AT&T to me listing their att.com/lumia950 link

att950.jpg

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion