Let me face it. What are worst things about L950?

ace_dxb

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying desperately to order my 950XL in Dubai, UAE.
MS love to show you something and then super delay it and make it as complicated as possible for consumers to actually GET ONE IN HAND! Then wondering why WP sales aren't doing too well or as expected..
Speed up MS!
---------------------------------
Lumia 920, Lumia 1520 & Surface Pro 3

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
The OS is the worst thing. Specs are good, camera is outstanding..design is..well depends on everyone's taste, but the OS is terrible...really.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
The OS is the worst thing. Specs are good, camera is outstanding..design is..well depends on everyone's taste, but the OS is terrible...really.

How is it bad? Only problem I have with the new design guidelines (not the os itself) are hamburgerrs menus (which are needed for android porting plans anyway).

anon(5590893)

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Inspiring phone design being? Star shaped? Triangle? $2 of metal added to it?
What would be cutting edge blow your mind inspiring you to run an ironman and conquer Everest while mastering underwater basket weaving design you wanted?
I have 920,1520 + 640 to try on screen keys and check out, do you just miss the corners of the 920? The rounded ones on the 640 definitely grew on me, but to say you'd rather keep a 920 over 950 is foolish and I love the 2 920's I have.

Well, i just expect exciting design. If you are so far behind the two leading os ' you have to deliver more than just average looks and good specs.

Mark Baker3

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hard to say. Design wise I prefer my 930 but that is a minor thing. Main issue for me is that I will wait a month at least after it becomes available and see reports about battery life. That is what I really want. Something that works like a 930 with wp10 and as close to double the battery life as possible. So like others have said. Better wait and see.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, i just expect exciting design. If you are so far behind the two leading os ' you have to deliver more than just average looks and good specs.
As pointed out, all phones will be rectangular with minor variations of corner ogive. They will all have some type of LCD screen. Not a lot of room for variety there. All that's left is the sides and back. Microsoft knocks it out of the ball park by making all that real-estate changeable. There is no texture, color or topology that some company can't provide. Its totally market driven (translation: you can buy what a significant number of people want, as opposed to what other phone makers tell you to take it or leave it).

Its a classic glass half full or half empty situation. Actually, I see it as a glass 90% full! The 950s are like a car you will be able to put an almost infinite choice of wheels on while an iPhone (and most other phones) are like a car model that gives you 2 choices and welds them to the car!

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

It's not done yet but yes.

There's nothing really wrong with the 950 other than it being released a few years late and looking more like a low end device than a flagship. In an alternate universe where there was no previous Lumia flagship devices it would look pretty awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234