So the AT&T Version is coming on the 20th, but no mention of the unlocked version from the Microsoft store. I asked a Microsoft store rep online and they say there is no info to give out on the unlocked version.

Unless they want to announce it very close to the release date, it looks like they are waiting till after the AT&T version comes out before they release the unlocked version. My only guess is that they made a deal with AT&T to give them a head start.

Is there any better guess or any idea when the unlocked version is coming out?
    11-16-2015 03:45 PM
    So the AT&T Version is coming on the 20th, but no mention of the unlocked version from the Microsoft store. I asked a Microsoft store rep online and they say there is no info to give out on the unlocked version.

Unless they want to announce it very close to the release date, it looks like they are waiting till after the AT&T version comes out before they release the unlocked version. My only guess is that they made a deal with AT&T to give them a head start.

I would guess the same. AT&T has the right to sell first, then MS can sell unlocked.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-16-2015 03:53 PM
    So can you buy a unlock 950 from another country that will work here with T-Mobile?
    11-16-2015 05:15 PM

Very soon. Shows education discount at $54.90 and now shows it'll ship by November 25th, just like the XL.
    boomerz likes this.
    11-16-2015 06:07 PM
    just refreshed the microsoft store website and its also showing "ships by November 25"
    i'm not seeing a price though
    Buy Microsoft Lumia 950 ? Unlocked - Microsoft Store
    11-16-2015 06:20 PM