Available at Midnight from AT&T?

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
It's still Friday, per an ATT associate today; based, however/admittedly, on the same rumors/reports we all have. Tomorrow, though -Tuesdays, is the day store personnel get word about what they should prepare for/expect the coming week.

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
It's still Friday, per an ATT associate today; based, however/admittedly, on the same rumors/reports we all have. Tomorrow, though -Tuesdays, is the day store personnel get word about what they should prepare for/expect the coming week.

AT&Ts own press release said online sales start Tuesday (aka tomorrow). I'd like to know if that means midnight or sometime later

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
It's on the site right now. Says it won't ship until Nov 20th-24th. That could just be a rough estimate and ship earlier, but that's what it says in the cart. I'm like this close to pulling the trigger I just have a little issue on where it will be shipped. I'm going out of town on Friday and will be gone until Dec 1st. I wanted to ship it to the place I'll be but it didn't seem to give me that option in the cart. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do...

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It was available after midnight I ordered mine.

edit: I should've ordered the display dock at purchase time because I changed my mind after I bought the phone and decided to buy one but I don't see it in the store. It only showed up as an add-on when I ordered the phone.

Last edited:

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site

edit: I should've ordered the display dock at purchase time because I changed my mind after I bought the phone and decided to buy one but I don't see it in the store. It only showed up as an add-on when I ordered the phone.

It was available to me at 11. Ordered mine in matte white.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site

yeah, popped up at 12am est.... so I ordered mine around 9:20 pst (took a bit for it to show on my premiere account)

the display dock didn't show up for me at all..... oh well.considering my schedule for the next month, i wouldn't have time until January to play with the dock anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss