Who's gonna be up until midnight to get a 950 through AT&T online?

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Title. If I can't hold myself off from waiting until I read reviews, I will be buying tonight at midnight. This is of course assuming it will be available tonight.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
It's already on AT&T's site listed like it's for sale. As soon as you click on it though, it brings you to the same coming soon page that it has always been. A good sign of things to come!

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
Not for AT&T Premier customers. :mad:

Read the fine print. Phones will take 7-10 business days to arrive. Might as well take my chances and buy it at an AT&T store.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
It advertises Microsoft Hello without any asterisks, so I hope that means it has the working version shipping with it and not requiring an update.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Already listed as "Sold Out"... I guess that's encouraging if you're Microsoft.. and not so much if you're Verizon... Hmmm.. I ordered a case and a glass screen protector just in case I lay my hands on one...

Edit: They must be playing with their website because now it is no longer sold out... Has details of offer..

MG..

Last edited:

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Of course the system is saying I'm not eligible for an upgrade, even though the rep says I am (and I know I am)! Anyone else have success?

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Already listed as "Sold Out"... I guess that's encouraging if you're Microsoft.. and not so much if you're Verizon... Hmmm.. I ordered a case and a glass screen protector just in case I lay my hands on one...

MG..

It did that to me the second time I loaded the page. But a refresh fixed it and I've been able to add to my cart and get to the final checkout page (before actually purchasing) like 3 times. I'm guessing this is because it officially goes on sale tomorrow and it's not quite tomorrow yet lol. I'm right on the edge of pulling the trigger...

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
ok, showed up finally, and ordered!

surprisingly, my bill WENT DOWN by $13 monthly! and well, got to keep my no longer available plan :)

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
I don't know if it's going to show up for you, but it's there in my premier store. My girlfriend works for a company that gives us a discount and a premier account.

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/phones/phones_items.jsp?catsel=true&style=Smartphone&WT.svl=2

Yeah, I saw it when I refreshed. Guess I got mad too soon.

Ordered the black one for my wife and a white one for me. If they don't ship right away, I think we'll get them early next week. Her 1020 is almost kaput.

Already got my micro SD cards, USB type-C cables, and car chargers so I'm ready to go. Only thing I might get later is the Continuum dock and a Mozo back (I'm waiting for a non-leather version).

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
black...doesn't matter, I plan to order a MOZO case next payday...

got both the "thank you for ordering" and order confirmation. $187.91 total shipped.($37.92 tax)

Anything about when it will ship? My cart (haven't finalized yet) says it's estimated to ship from the 20th-24th, but it says it could change.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Anything about when it will ship? My cart (haven't finalized yet) says it's estimated to ship from the 20th-24th, but it says it could change.

my finalized order has the same ship date. my guess, they will start shipping on the 20th. if I can have it in hand before next Wednesday, then i'd be set :)

update: I checked my order a few minutes after and it said backordered (same shipping timeframe) now it says in progress, with the same timeframe

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte