Lumia 950 delivery...tomorrow (11/18)?

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
My shipping updated and says it will arrive by 8pm tomorrow. So I will get it on Friday around 8pm or so. I can't wait!

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from the store and only got offered regular shipping, but I did get a USPS shipping notice. No date yet.

I'm honestly not even sure what shipping method was applied. I think I remember it saying "express shipping" when I checked out but not giving me any option to select a shipping method. I'll have to wait for the fedex info to update to see what shipping method was used.

InsGadget

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I just ordered mine from the regular online consumer store, it didn't offer me any choices for shipping method. Hopefully it ships out tomorrow and I get it Thursday or Friday though!

awesomeindeed

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just so we are all on the same page, AT&T does not ship their orders first come first serve. They should, but they don't. We have seen this happen with the release of many phones. They just kinda pick and choose which ones they want to ship when. Hence why some people who ordered early on and were given earlier shipping Windows haven't seen shipping notices yet.

This was a big fiasco for about a month after the iPhone 6S launched recently.

They're just weird like that.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The original estimate for shipping was between the 20th and 24th. However, I ordered mine early in the afternoon and it's due to arrive tomorrow evening. I didn't request expedited shipping nor was I charged for shipping at all.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Just so we are all on the same page, AT&T does not ship their orders first come first serve. They should, but they don't. We have seen this happen with the release of many phones. They just kinda pick and choose which ones they want to ship when. Hence why some people who ordered early on and were given earlier shipping Windows haven't seen shipping notices yet.

This was a big fiasco for about a month after the iPhone 6S launched recently.

They're just weird like that.

It's probably region based.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just so we are all on the same page, AT&T does not ship their orders first come first serve.

Ha ha this happens with a lot of phone releases. I recall a thread on another forum after the release of a long awaited phone. The members were listing the exact minute their orders were placed, and comparing them to when shipping confirmations were received. It was NOT first come first served!

I guess I've never felt that I should get all worked up over a few days' difference when I expect to be using the device for a year or two. And anyway, it doesn't really do any good to get upset! :winktongue:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha this happens with a lot of phone releases. I recall a thread on another forum after the release of a long awaited phone. The members were listing the exact minute their orders were placed, and comparing them to when shipping confirmations were received. It was NOT first come first served!

I guess I've never felt that I should get all worked up over a few days' difference when I expect to be using the device for a year or two. And anyway, it doesn't really do any good to get upset! :winktongue:
Several of the AndroidCentral mods ordered the Moto X Pure Edition as soon as Moto Maker went live back in September. I was the first to place an order but the last to receive my device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb