Lumia 950 delivery...tomorrow (11/18)?

gemini5150

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
did anyone get offered a free tablet? and did anyone get a lockout of white? and finally did anyone have there order under a random review for account safety? I'm filled with utter confusion.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
you lucky *ones!* I have a few questions...can anyone who receive theirs give a size comparison to a 1520/1020 in a pic?
my wife wants the 950 but she has tiny tiny tiny hands!
wed like to see a "hand fit" before she orders lol

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
you lucky *ones!* I have a few questions...can anyone who receive theirs give a size comparison to a 1520/1020 in a pic?
my wife wants the 950 but she has tiny tiny tiny hands!
wed like to see a "hand fit" before she orders lol

AT&T's site show a picture of it in what looks like a lady's hand.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes! It is super easy and works very well. You simply start up the phone, sign in and then select which backup you want to restore.

exactly, for Skyway, the only downside is that sometimes it can take a LONG while.... but it keeps just about everything (apps are on a per app basis, not all backup and restore data) but things like homescreen position, installed apps, etc, etc get carried over.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
exactly, for Skyway, the only downside is that sometimes it can take a LONG while.... but it keeps just about everything (apps are on a per app basis, not all backup and restore data) but things like homescreen position, installed apps, etc, etc get carried over.

I've never restored a backup on any phone. I know what's involved and what it is and everything, I've just never done it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I've never restored a backup on any phone. I know what's involved and what it is and everything, I've just never done it.

It also transfers call history too, and texts if you remember to turn on backup for that one. It would be like your phone never changed, even though it did.

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
Both phones are on the truck and out for delivery. :)

Should have them by this afternoon. Going to head to the AT&T store straight afterwards and activate the sim cards to make sure HD Voice is active rather than keep my old ones.

eeewing

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Heads-up that FedEx is experiencing service disruptions for a number of shipments going out of their Memphis hub...which is where most of our phones are coming from. This might delay some shipments of phones that were slated to arrive today. More information at: FedEx Service Alerts

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine came from Memphis... but it's in Warwick, RI (15 minutes away) as of 8:30am this morning and out for delivery right now. FedEx guy usually gets here around 1pm so it's almost time!

nkaufmann5

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine came from Memphis... but it's in Warwick, RI (15 minutes away) as of 8:30am this morning and out for delivery right now. FedEx guy usually gets here around 1pm so it's almost time!

This is good news for the people that ordered 950 XLs as well. I figured both of these phones would ship well ahead of the expected dates.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I am getting an XL, that has not shipped yet, but I am anxiously awaiting your thoughts on the 950. The Hello feature, continuum, are there any differences for Windows 10 on the phone, that what the fast ring users have received.

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine is on the truck in FL scheduled for a 3:00 delivery time. Anxiously waiting...

Also, in other news, Gabe said "Sunny with a chance of new build" today about 20 minutes ago :)

Alain Assaf

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I just received the white 950. I got expedited shipping from AT&T (ordered yesterday as an upgrade from my 1520). I'm restoring my last backup from my 1520. It will take a while :). Now I just need to get a case or a protective wrap. The phone feels good in the hand, easy to hold, and the screen is amazing looking. I'm still going through the setup, so I can't say how it will be moving to a slightly smaller phone from my 1520. All in all I'm happy so far.

Take care,
Alain

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire