Lumia 950 delivery...tomorrow (11/18)?

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
ALSO - to those who have received the phone....

which did you buy? ATT or unlocked or other country variant?
what is the model number?

You can find the e-label from:
Settings / extras+info.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
ALSO - to those who have received the phone....

which did you buy? ATT or unlocked or other country variant?
what is the model number?

You can find the e-label from:
Settings / extras+info.

AT&T variants seem to be the only ones that have shipped....

majortom1981

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am having some bad feelings. People who have 950's on reddit are having crashing also. Maybe the stores not having theirs in yet makes me better off.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
If you've received one, please post the model number and product code.

They are found on the label inside. Model RM-xxxx and product code 059xxxx

Will be useful for searching, thanks!

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Just got mine. I didn't read the post first so its downloading everything now. Once its done, I'll pop the cover back off and post the model and product code.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been delivered at my in law's house in Boston. Too bad I'm half way across the country. I fly out on Friday and won't get it until I get in around 8pm. Hoping there are plenty of user reviews by then.

Those of you who have your phones already, enjoy them!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been delivered at my in law's house in Boston. Too bad I'm half way across the country. I fly out on Friday and won't get it until I get in around 8pm. Hoping there are plenty of user reviews by then.

Those of you who have your phones already, enjoy them!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
just imagine, if we knew they were shipping yesterday, everyone would have planned a bit better :)

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The case pops off. there is a little opening at the bottom of the phone where you slip your nail; into it and pop it off.

Lol I figured that from the notch on the bottom but I'm kind of heavy handed and didn't want to crack it in half trying to find out. Found it through some Googling (ehem Binging), thanks.

awesomeindeed

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So, unless I'm missing something, there's no double tap to wake, I can't find the setting for Hey Cortana, and the deal breaker for me is that the phone does not support hands free voice control in my 2015 Honda CR-V.

This sucks.

eeewing

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So, unless I'm missing something, there's no double tap to wake, I can't find the setting for Hey Cortana...

Same here. I also can't get my photos to upload to OneDrive, searching settings is not working properly, VVM is not working, and my on-screen buttons tend to disappear randomly leaving me with no way to navigate out of certain screens.

I'm sure all of that is fixable, but it's annoying right now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05