Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Here is mine
UJNw1oc.jpg

Sent from mTalk

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
So this is definitely a work in progress. I think I saw something similar on Twitter. A buddy at work said it has too much Android flavor in it, but I don't really care about that. Weird how the blue looks different in pictures on the lockscreen and homescreen, as they are the same in real life. These screenshots are from last night; this morning I removed one of the icons on the left, and moved it all down a slot, seems to line up better now.

View attachment 127969View attachment 127970
How fo you get a solid blue bar on the side and on the lockscreen?

Sent from mTalk

anon(9603734)

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Here's a pic of my current Start screen. I like to keep it as decluttered as possible. I just wish all apps had transparent tiles.

2cZXEA0.jpg

UKZaBZN.jpg

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Here's a pic of my current Start screen. I like to keep it as decluttered as possible. I just wish all apps had transparent tiles.

http://i.imgur.com/2cZXEA0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UKZaBZN.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Nice! By the way, the weather app does have a transparent tile, you just have to open the app, go to settings and tap on under Transparent Tile.

Check out Transparent Tile, if you want the look for Twitter, OneNote, Messenger and Facebook without live tile functionality.

anon(9603734)

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Nice! By the way, the weather app does have a transparent tile, you just have to open the app, go to settings and tap on under Transparent Tile.

Check out Transparent Tile, if you want the look for Twitter, OneNote, Messenger and Facebook without live tile functionality.

I've changed the background since yesterday. I was searching (via Bing...I've recently changed to Bing because of Microsoft Rewards coming to the UK) for Windows 10 Hero Wallpaper.

I'd completely forgotten about the Weather app now having a transparent tile, thanks for reminding me :).

With Facebook (Beta) and Messenger, I get badge notifications showing on the tile so will keep those but will look into how I can incorporate transparent tiles into the look of my Start Screen for Twitter and OneNote.

Here's how it looks currently, not much different really..!

wp_ss_20170702_0001.jpg

wp_ss_20170702_0002.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa