Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Some people love the sleek look of the Lumia 950 just as it is. Others want to dress it up with a new Mozo case, or perhaps a case that may be coming from another manufacturer soon. Some may even want to get a armor protective case for the new phone.

Here you can show off your selection of case and accessories? Did you opt for the leather back? Something else? Did you get the display dock? What about a Keyboard/Mouse combo? Are you getting Bluetooth? Or USB to go with the Display Dock?

Tell us how you're outfitting that great phone and what you'll be using with it.

[NOTE]Remember the cardinal rule of the internet:

Pics or it did not happen!!! :winktongue:[/NOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The display dock was only available at the time of purchase at AT&T's site. I'm hoping they'll have it in either the MS store or AT&T's stores on Friday.

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My first item would be a new Incipio Duo Pro case. I've had one on every phone I've owned in the past few years.

Doesn't look like Incipio has ANY cases made for the 950? Is this what others are seeing? Personally I was looking for the feather cover my other Windows Phones have had - least bulky minimalist protection...

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I picked up this CHOE Qi wireless charging stand for my phone so I don't have to pick it up to look at it when I'm at my desk. I love it! It's really nice to have glance available... well, at a glance :p I think I'm going to grab another one for the bedroom. The only thing I don't like about it is the placement of the USB cable. It would have been a lot nicer if they had placed it on the back, facing backward, rather on the front and sticking out of the side. It kind of ruins the aesthetic IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010B6PSM...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3300085

*sorry for the lousy image quality, pics were taken with my iPhone

Bradleykinz

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a waterproof case? I am trying to decide between the 950 and the s6 active. And having a waterproof case would completely sway be to the 950

VoynaZ

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I believe Microsoft stated they will not be making their own cases. I really hope they end up selling the Windows Logo branded backings since I preordered a Black 950 but wanted a white but it isn't listed on the Canadian Microsoft store. I also really hope they offer them in different colors later down the road (Cyan or Yellow preferably)

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like Incipio has ANY cases made for the 950? Is this what others are seeing? Personally I was looking for the feather cover my other Windows Phones have had - least bulky minimalist protection...

so it looks like Microsoft has a bundle available for 69.99 that includes a DC-32 portable battery charger, glass screen protector and your choice of case (including incipio)

this is for EITHER 950 or 950XL - your choice

Buy Lumia 950 and 950 XL Essentials Bundle Review - Microsoft Store

Bri D

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
***Edit: Wireless Charging via the Nokia DT910 does not work with this case.

Case-mate Tough Black for Lumia 950 Gallery purchased from AT&T: https://imgur.com/a/jVwP5

Extra bonus Lumia 950 vs 1020 camera comparison:
Case off pictures are with the Lumia 950. Case on pictures are with Lumia 1020 WM10 in same spot less cloudy at the time.

Both we auto settings (except flash off) with the default apps. Click screen to focus, click capture, that's it. Quick differences...Lumia 1020 says saving for a long time, and the Macro shots on the lumia 1020 requires you to be farther away.

Last edited:

NoviMajster

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
How come these cases are nowhere to find on the home pagesd of the manufacturers?
CASE MATE
INCIPIO
Nothin!
I am from Europe, so where can i purchase these cases?

Bri D

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
How come these cases are nowhere to find on the home pagesd of the manufacturers?
CASE MATE
INCIPIO
Nothin!
I am from Europe, so where can i purchase these cases?

Can you ship internationally from att.com? In my experience Incipio support for windows phone has been declining over the years. I miss the NGP case that was available for the 900 and 920. I was using a Speck case on my 1020.

So far (half a day), I'm really liking the feel of the case-mate. Not as bulky as the Incipio DualPro for the Lumia Icon, but same concept. There's also some cases & accessories available from Amzer, but I don't have experience with them: Microsoft Lumia 950 Accessories Store at Amzer.com

Immortal Lobster

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Soooo..... I have to ask.... Where do I find the mozo back covers in the US? :/ I was hoping to see some in a retail environment do I could do the whole touchy feely thing, but I don't even see them online. :(

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Soooo..... I have to ask.... Where do I find the mozo back covers in the US? :/ I was hoping to see some in a retail environment do I could do the whole touchy feely thing, but I don't even see them online. :(
MobileFun.com. Search doesn't work. Click Accessories then Lumias/Microsoft, then cases.....

d2tbydt2

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
AureeOlyn - Please can you share a link for those two cases, especially the second one.

I am waiting on the following:

Tudia Ultra Slim Full Matte for Lumia 950
Caseformers Ultra Slim Armor Case for Microsoft Lumia 950

mpachis

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I grabbed the Cimo Wave clear from Amazon for $10. It is soft plastic on the back with a harder plastic on the side. It looks cool and is very easy to grip.
cimo_case_small.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion