Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950

TheChazas

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Maybe anyone have Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Case to show how they fit and everything.
And Tempered Glass from MyScreen Protection Diamond HybridGlass. (Europe) manufacturer.

Last edited:

jayramphone

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Got my mozo back cover today - looks absolutely stunning.

haven't tried wireless charging yet.

Apart from looking even better than it does in the pics, turning the phone from looking ok to the best looking phone on the market, it also greatly adds to the feeling of rigidity compared to the plastic cover. iPhone users drooling over how my phone now looks :)

kojirocat

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
IMO, lumia just does not have the popularity to have third party cases build for it, especially in countries like Singapore where all the cases out there are either iPhone or Samsung

jayramphone

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
IMO, lumia just does not have the popularity to have third party cases build for it, especially in countries like Singapore where all the cases out there are either iPhone or Samsung

Interesting opinion, because I can see many cases available for the Lumia 950 and have bought 2.

FourT2

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Guys, what is a good screen protector for 950? I picked up Incipio Plex Shield Tempered Glass Microsoft 950 for $35 from MS Store, but I have not opened it yet. Are there better / cheaper alternatives? I never paid more than $15 or so for a screen protector.

Yannie Boy

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Since people are still having issues find a proper case, I'll share my 2 cents.

TUDIA Slim-Fit MERGE Dual Layer Protective Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 (Rose). I'd paste a link but less then 10 posts, blah blah blah. Paste that into Amazon and it'll take you to the case.

I ordered this on Sat, and it came in yesterday. Pretty surprised myself on the shipping. Pretty decent quality, fits the phone perfectly. I picked up the rose as linked, the color is great, wish it was a little darker in comparison to the site but still looks good. Doesn't make the phone bulky at all, but does add the weight that I'm used to from my 920. It's personally welcomed. The black "border/edging" isn't rubberized but still gives good protection. Oh, QI charging works just fine with it on the desk non-standing charger. Buttons are nice and responsive with the case. All the ports and openings are nice, and the ring around the camera eye shows nicely with the case.

I'll post pics later when I get back home and can take pics of the case on the phone.

Overall, quite happy. Was looking at this case as a temp until something else came out, but this might just work as a main.

Last edited:

dashrendar

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I love the look of the Mozo case but the fact that it doesnt offer any protection for the screen is stopping me from buying it. I am now leaning towards buying the imak cowboy case as its pretty simple, offers a little glass protection, and should be fine with my QI charging.
Anyone have any experience with these?
I wish the blue was cyan but pics looks more purple.

IMAK Cowboy Shell PC Hard Matte Protective Cover Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 | eBay

So far so good with this case. $8 and the fit is tight, wireless charging works fine, and it overlaps just enough so that the glass doesnt touch the table when laying flat.

karelj

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I ended up returning the case. It added just enough bulk to make using the 950 one handed a very dicey situation. I may order it again in the future, but for now I went with a basic, slim fit tpu case.

arislgr

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
OK guys, surely the MOZO has the best looks and other advantages, but how about protection? I tend to drop my phone all the time, so how about some user comments in that respect?

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
OK guys, surely the MOZO has the best looks and other advantages, but how about protection? I tend to drop my phone all the time, so how about some user comments in that respect?

It's not a case. It replaces the back cover. It offers no more protection than the shell the 950 comes with.

arislgr

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
That is what i gathered from the pictures......too bad, great looks but no protection, guess I will go for the TUDIA cover, the 950 is too expensive and precious to drop/break!

zlx

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've received my mozo leather cover (brown). Not only it looks and feels fantastic, but also the buttons are different.

The volume up/down buttons are slightly higher than the power button. No I always find the right button in the first place, what a great idea!

Also the cover fits much better than the original plastic cover. Very very nice!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720