Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950

David Saber

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
HHelloo I bought this case!
Hmm I can't post links but if you go to Ebay , search for "Shockproof Dual Layer Heavy Duty Case Cover & Film For Microsoft Lumia 950"
I like it! And QI works. The phone charges , even with the black part of the case on. But you need to find the right spot for the phone to charge.
One thing I don't like is that the case is very hard. If the phone falls on the ground, what's the use for such a solid case if it is as hard as the phone? Perhaps a similar, soft case exists? Or perhaps soft material wouldn't work with QI charging?
Cheers
David

devicefun

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd go with the screen protector from Microsoft. I bought 4 different sub $10 ones for my wife's 950XL, all had problems, wouldn't seal correctly, marks in them, etc. I got the $35.00 one from ATT for my 950, perfect the first time. I've been able to return the others and will get the expensive one. Apparently the adhesives on the cheap ones are not as well applied.

valuxin

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Mozo doing good cases, but the quality for the money they ask isn't perfect. Currently, $25-$30 price tag would be equal the quality they provide.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Red is in stock on mobilefun.com. It says the others are in stock in 2 days, though that's been bouncing back and forth between 1-2 weeks and a few days for months now.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the brown case when it said "1-2 weeks" about 6 weeks ago. Of course, it has to be in stock eventually, so this may be the time...

RGBellCSI

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Asmart case

I bought one of the Asmart cases for my 950. Qi and NFC do work but apparently the metal in the front cover interferes with the compass. It will not calibrate with this case. Still looking for another flip case that works with Qi, NFC and compass. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Italianoleone

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I know! I asked them today what is that all about and this is their answer:

Hi .........,

Thank you for your email

The item currently outstanding on your order has unfortunately proven much more difficult to source than initially anticipated. As you can appreciate these cases are highly sort after and are not in-stock through many other retailers in the UK.

These item is are now expected to arrive into stock in 1 week.

I appreciate that this delay may be inconvenient, and so I would like to let you know that you are able to amend or cancel your order at any point before it is dispatched.

Should you wish to change your order for an alternative item, that is absolutely something I can help you with. Just reply to this email with a product reference number or website link of the item you?d like to receive instead, and I will happily amend the order for you and get this shipped without further delay. If there is a price difference, this will either be refunded or debited using the original payment method.

Please could you confirm how you would like to proceed with this order.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Zia
Customer Service Manager
Mobile Fun Limited

T: 0844 249 5060
F: 0844 249 5062
After Sales Enquiry:03300229219

I can appreciate that these back covers are highly "sort" after but can't appreciate that they are lying about the 'in stock' date while they obviously have no idea. It seems that their business practice is to lie about the 'in stock' date to get the money and "lock" the customers and then postpone the shipment every few days. Lots of people can't be bothered to cancel the order and just wait. It's misleading and they get interest rates on our money while we wait like suckers. This is something a consumer organization or ombudsman would be interested in.

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I also opted for the $35 one from AT&T. The selling point was that after years of using both cheap plastic and expensive plastic ones, this cover is made from glass. It feels just as great as the MS Glass cover for the Surface Pro 3, which is to say, it feels like, well glass! No drag or stickyness adn the optical clarity is near perfect. Worth the money IMHO

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I know! I asked them today what is that all about and this is their answer:

I can appreciate that these back covers are highly "sort" after but can't appreciate that they are lying about the 'in stock' date while they obviously have no idea. It seems that their business practice is to lie about the 'in stock' date to get the money and "lock" the customers and then postpone the shipment every few days. Lots of people can't be bothered to cancel the order and just wait. It's misleading and they get interest rates on our money while we wait like suckers. This is something a consumer organization or ombudsman would be interested in.

I confirm this! Placed an order for a brown one, item listed In stock and Shipping today and after placing the order the status changed to Out of stock.

I canceled my order and will never order anything from them again.

I placed an order on Amazon UK and I will wait for renewed stock.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
An update on the mobilefun stock. White and Red are in stock. Black and brown were listed as "in stock tomorrow" yesterday, but now it's back to "in stock in 3-5 days."

thepublocal

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Got a Mozo Red case from mobilefun (they actually fulfilled their order for once) - must admit, this case makes my 950 feel just like my old 930; feels much more robust and more like a "flagship" device. Impressed, definitely recommend!

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up, mobile fun has all except the brown case in stock. I ordered a black one on Sunday, but wanted to wait until I got a shipping notification to post here, just to be sure.

edit: to follow up, I got my black case delivered today, so they do officially have them in stock

Last edited:

PhilJW

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
The website still says out of stock with it arriving in two days, but I just got an email from them. My brown case is in the mail. Its been about 4 weeks, since I ordered it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium