Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950

Andraz Podjaversek

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine came today.

Here it is installed. Looks and feels ok, except for the back, which feels like cheap plastic (because it is). Cutouts for charging and headphones are small but fit the factory charger (not anything with a bigger end though) and I'm sure some headphones. The most disappointing thing for me is they chose not to put a button cover over the camera button like the did for lock and volume. The buttons that they did cover feel fantastic, but for some reason they chose to just cut out around the camera button. It does make the phone more squared off on the back, but doesn't add much bulk. The back of the case sits pretty much flush with the silver trim ring around the camera..

I will post some more photos of the same case on a black 950. In my opinion the case feels good or at least the metal part and the quality is ok, I mean it could be better but for 4$ I am satisfied. The phone fits ok, but I think that the case could be a bit slimmer on the sides if it followed the Lumia design lines, you can notice this when looking at the camera button where there is quite a bit of space(at least 1mm air gap). This doesn't make the phone woblle or anything as it is thicker in the middle and it is secured in place by foam. I also dont like that there is a hole for the camera button, as the power and volume buttons feels great, but I suppose that this is because of the 2 stage camera button. I will keep the case on for now as I don't mind of having a phone this fat :grin: WP_20160516_13_12_40_Pro.jpgWP_20160516_13_13_06_Pro.jpgWP_20160516_13_13_14_Pro.jpgWP_20160516_13_13_22_Pro.jpgWP_20160516_13_13_30_Pro.jpg
I also think that a combination of black 950 and a silver case makes up a nice Microsoft logo WP_20160516_13_36_10_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I will post some more photos of the same case on a black 950. In my opinion the case feels good or at least the metal part and the quality is ok, I mean it could be better but for 4$ I am satisfied. The phone fits ok, but I think that the case could be a bit slimmer on the sides if it followed the Lumia design lines, you can notice this when looking at the camera button where there is quite a bit of space(at least 1mm air gap). This doesn't make the phone woblle or anything as it is thicker in the middle and it is secured in place by foam. I also dont like that there is a hole for the camera button, as the power and volume buttons feels great, but I suppose that this is because of the 2 stage camera button. I will keep the case on for now as I don't mind of having a phone this fat :grin: View attachment 126397View attachment 126398View attachment 126399View attachment 126400View attachment 126401
I also think that a combination of black 950 and a silver case makes up a nice Microsoft logo View attachment 126402
nice pics! dont know if buy this or the http://www.amazon.com/COVRWARE%C2%AE-Lumia-950-Case-CW-950-SL03/dp/B018Y7KQAO?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A3GZNLYBRB33VY the covrware looks more strong for a free fall... what about your?
oh and this is the same http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Aluminum-Metal-Mirror-Case-PC-Back-Cover-For-Microsoft-Nokia-Lumia-Patterns-/141936628625?var=&hash=item210c151391:m:mF3nULdSApjlifO8gIKRfIw this is with mirror back (?)

Last edited:

Yannie Boy

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Stopped by my local MS store over the weekend for something unrelated to my 950 and saw that they had Mozo cases, including the new colored cases. They had 2 leather options for the XL and 950, no wood options, but only the blue back cover for the 950. It looked slick with black buttons for only $14. I'm currently waiting on the red one. They said they'd call me in when they get them which they couldn't give me a date for unfortunately. But for those fortunate enough to have a local MS store, go check one out if you're in the market for a Mozo case.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure that wasn't the one for the 550? The 950 ones are more expensive and not available yet.

I just ordered a brown leather one. I thought about waiting for the black walnut, but couldn't make myself wait. I also wish the black walnut case had the silver trim ring. I think that would look even better.

Kumar Gaurav

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
http%3A%2F%2Fkartrocket-mtp.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fall-stores%2Fimage_manav%2Fdata%2Fpc690-nokia-lumia-950.jpg

I got this back cover for my Lumia 950 from Ultaanda.com for Rs. 499
I would say the build quality is really good. Its hard plastic and has matte finish, will protect the corners well.
The only doubt I still have is whether the screen will be protected completely if the phone falls face first.

Yannie Boy

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure that wasn't the one for the 550? The 950 ones are more expensive and not available yet.

I just ordered a brown leather one. I thought about waiting for the black walnut, but couldn't make myself wait. I also wish the black walnut case had the silver trim ring. I think that would look even better.

I'm 100% sure, $14.99. I saw the 550 ones you're referring to also and like I said, I would've gotten one if was in red but they only had the blue varient. For those wondering, it's the MS store at the Millenia Mall in Orlando, its on the 2nd floor across from GameStop.

spetstnelis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone found actual OEM replacement covers for the Lumia 950? I'm in serious want of a white cover. I tried the covers that look like the original ones, but it's missing the Qi charging and NFC, and I don't know how to install it myself. Any ideas?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up, Mobilefun.com has the new Mozo cases, and most appear to be in stock. For those skeptics of mf.com (me included), I ordered the green last night, it shipped today.

g808

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up, Mobilefun.com has the new Mozo cases, and most appear to be in stock. For those skeptics of mf.com (me included), I ordered the green last night, it shipped today.

I also picked up a few 950 XL cases from them. Hoping they ship on time.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Mozo cover a few hours ago. I've had the black/metal one for a few months. Obviously, they are very similar. To answer the question above, I'm not really sure what linear holes you are talking about, but when I compare it to the black/metal Mozo, as well as the stock white cover, all the openings, cutouts, and holes are identical. Pics are below if that helps. One thing I didn't realize until I got it on: the metal band on the black/metal Mozo case accents the metal camera ring nicely, and I miss it on this new case. The metal camera ring really sticks out now, and not in a good way. I wish this new case had a metal (or faux metal) band. It feels nice though; the texture reminds me of linen.
mozo 1.jpgmozo 2.jpgmozo 3.jpg

bloodyripper_au

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
My first cover was one of those Rugged Hybrid Case Shockproof Stand Hard Cover, only problem is when using a KiDiGi cradle the socket does not connect properly. and its also caused my socket on the phone to not hold other USB cables tightly. And taking the cover off is a bit of a pain as to remove the cover it also pulls the back cover off the phone. so going to try one of those mozo backs and get a Qi charger for home, and I might take my old KiDiGi cradle to work and plug it into my desktop as it will be handy for when I need to transfer photos from my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven