Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950

dmnmsc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I'd love to hear from those of you who have Mozo wood back covers. How are they holding up over time?

I have a wallnut wood since 2 months. Still in perfect condition and loving it. The phone feels premium and different. Everyone looks at it and wants to handle to test the cover. Good purchase!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a wallnut wood since 2 months. Still in perfect condition and loving it. The phone feels premium and different. Everyone looks at it and wants to handle to test the cover. Good purchase!

Thanks for speaking up! Have you noticed the wood reacting to oils on your hands at all? Has it been dropped or scratched at all? I'm curious to hear about how the material reacts to conditions like that.

I'm hoping to grab one soon. But I've always been a bit skeptical about wood on technology.

dmnmsc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Have you noticed the wood reacting to oils on your hands at all? Has it been dropped or scratched at all?

I didn't notice nothing weird, but I try to use my phone with clean and dry hands. Moreover, my phone never has been dropped nor scratched. I'm pretty happy with this mozo case! Bought it at Amazon for 34€.

Scouzer

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I really like looks of the Lumia 650 phone.
I was wondering if it is possible to get a replacement cover for the 950 that have that look?

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I can no longer recommend the Mozo covers with silver edges. I got another 950, so I ordered a Cognac leather cover. The silver doesn't look like metal anymore, it looks like blotchy paint, and in less than a week it has already started rubbing off on all edges and on the corners. That is just from having it in my pocket. I am contacting Mozo to see what can be done, but I assume they are not making them anymore, so probably nothing.

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I can no longer recommend the Mozo covers with silver edges. I got another 950, so I ordered a Cognac leather cover. The silver doesn't look like metal anymore, it looks like blotchy paint, and in less than a week it has already started rubbing off on all edges and on the corners. That is just from having it in my pocket. I am contacting Mozo to see what can be done, but I assume they are not making them anymore, so probably nothing.

That´s what I would do also. Try and get a refund since that´s unacceptable...
Cheers

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Got a replacement cognac case, same paint like finish, started rubbing off in 2 days. Mozo then offered to replace with another color. I got the zebra wood case. Still using the Cognac one for now. I'm going to seal the wood (don't like the feel of the rough wood) and then use that case. Might then try to strip all the silver off the cognac case. I still prefer the leather case.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
First I bought the read leather case from Mozo, but I found out it wasn't very durable so I bought the walnut case which is holding up pretty good and feels really good in the hand + it didn't pick up any dirt from my hands so it's definitely worth the price!

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
First I bought the read leather case from Mozo, but I found out it wasn't very durable so I bought the walnut case which is holding up pretty good and feels really good in the hand + it didn't pick up any dirt from my hands so it's definitely worth the price!

Where did you get it from? if you don't mind how much was it?

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Where did you get it from? if you don't mind how much was it?

Got it from German Amazon since it's the closest for deliveries to my country and the red leather one was around 25€, the walnut one was between 40-50€ but I caught it on sale back then.

njstol01

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
As my white leather Mozo cover became too dirty due to rough handling, Finally decided to remove the leather and painted its back part with glossy black paint.View attachment 130555

Sweet, now that is the phone case I'm looking for! (too bad I can't buy one like that) I like what appears to be metal edges. What case was that derived from? (probably not available now)
I've got a TPU case for my 640, which is alright, but was hoping for something a little more sturdier, while still staying thin, for the 950 - not a lot of choices out there. Might have to settle on the Tudia dual layer Merge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb