What the heck is wrong with this phone!!!!

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I tried out the phone yesterday, can also confirm no double tap. It feels like the MS band, having to press the button.

I don't think we need more confirmation that it's not there. Enough people have already confirmed.

Honestly, I don't think it's absolutely necessary due to the power button placement. On my m8, the power button is on top of a pretty tall phone, so double tap was almost a necessity. Power button on the side is already easy enough to reach.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
unless the insider build were made available today, i have no clue. as of last night it wasn't, and Gabe Aul mentioned that it wasn't available for the 950 yet...

https://twitter.com/GabeAul/status/667792895240331264

plus, also as of last night, there was no restore image in WDRT, so that would make an insider build a bit risky

Maybe it's people who are using older phones on the fast ring that are on .11?

William Sanderson

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Skyway;33 07229 said:
Maybe it's people who are using older phones on the fast ring that are on .11?

My current phone is an 830 running the 10586.11 and the double tap to wake works on it.
I too hope they get this feature unlocked on the 950 soon.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine had all these same problems right when I turned it on and all the apps started updating.

It took the Outlook Mail app FOREVER to sync with my 7 email accounts (it has to sync fully before you can tell it to not sync your Contacts/Calendars/etc).

Once I just left the phone alone on wifi on the charger for about 45 minutes, I came back to it, restarted, and everything started working pretty smoothly.

This was just my experience - thought I'd share.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786