B&H Photo - 950 Unlocked Dual SIM - Pre-Order is live - $549.99

Kilika_g35

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I tried searching for this in this forum, but didn't see anything. I'm still debating whether to order one through AT&T Next or get this one. Sad thing is, expected delivery is 12/15/15. Maybe I'll wait for MSFT Store to list theirs... decisions, decisions.
Link for those interested

Enjoy!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I had to read the date twice, since when did we have 15 months per year? :winktongue: :grincry:

Thanks for the link, I'm sure some will find that handy.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone knows the Lumia 950 unlocked in U.S. is dual or single sim?

The US has both versions for sale, the question is whether or not AT&T is selling both the single & dual sim model or single sim. My guess would be single sim models, I also checked the Microsoft Online store and they have only the single sim listed. Although the demo units in the stores were both single and dual sim models... never the less the link given by the OP is for the dual sim model.

eugarps

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Thanks, I just ordered the unlocked lumia 950 today, they add dual nano sim in the spec info :)
I chatted with two MS Experts who told me that the ones they're currently selling are single SIM phones. It's confusing because when you look at the specs under the [Store] pull-down you see "Dual Nano SIM" but if you look at the specs under the [Products] pull-down there no reference to dual SIMs.

Please let us know what you get.

Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa