Help me hide my 950 purchase! How do I make a new 950 look like a GREEN 930?

Hmoll1

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
So, I have my eye on a Lumia 950. Problem is, I only got a Lumia 930 a few months ago.

Normally, I would just get a new phone and the Mrs. wouldn't notice.

Problem: I got this beautiful 930 in bright freaking green. It's awesome, but also awful conspicuous.

I'm not so concerned about the other attributes of the phone (metal band, etc.) But the color is my big fear. Any way to skin a 950 green?

darth furious

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
That's such an easy answer! 1st get a case for your 930 (like this one: Amzer Pudding TPU Case for Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia Icon - Windows Phone Skin Cases - Windows Central Shop). Put it on your 930 and use it for a week. Mention in passing to your wife how grippy the new case is and how it feels better holding it. Order the 950 and find the exact style of case (like this amzer tpu case: http://www.amazon.com/Amzer-Pudding...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3302165). Also make sure the 930 has windows 10 so it looks the same as the 950

Wait until everything comes in (about a week or so) and make the switch. She may notice the difference in rear cameras if she is observant enough. Downside is that you have to use a case to keep living the lie. It's thinner than the 930 so maybe 950+case is about the same size.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
So, I have my eye on a Lumia 950. Problem is, I only got a Lumia 930 a few months ago.

Problem: I got this beautiful 930 in bright freaking green. It's awesome, but also awful conspicuous.

I'm not so concerned about the other attributes of the phone (metal band, etc.) But the color is my big fear. Any way to skin a 950 green?

Dude grow a pair.

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I told my wife long ago I have one vice - technology.

The deal is I get what I want once a year provided I sell the prior stuff to help cover the costs.

Works out well for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium