About 8 minutes ago I was just surfing away when a Microsoft Store ad showed up saying the Lumia 950 was priced at $549.00 (along with 5 other items and had a button that said "Shop Now"... I went there of course and was greeted by the "email me when available" button... I guess that means something is about to happen as I hadn't see this before.

Anyone else?

Then I went to a very high traffic site, (and expensive) just now and another ad popped up so I grabbed a screen shot of it and I was going to put up a picture but the forum software seems to be frozen up. Tried a reload and it's still locked up. As a point I have more problems on this site than any other. I presume if you've done a search for Lumia 950's anytime recently the tracking software at Google will load it up just like they did for me.

drudgereport <link intentionally broken by moderator>

MG..
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 11-21-2015 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Add info...
    11-20-2015 11:10 PM
    I am getting very frustrated with the home page on Window central quiet often I click on a link and it redirects me to web pages I am not interested in. The new edge browser is behaving like Android and there is no way to stop this atm.
    11-21-2015 09:18 AM
    I'm not sure what you are saying...

Is this about 950? 950 seems to be incidental.

Are you reporting a browser error? An error with Windows Central?

What has the Drudge Report to do with anything?

If you are having a technical issue with the site, report it here: Site Feedback & Help - Windows Central Forums

If you have a question about 950, please state it more clearly as a question about 950. You may post another thread for that purpose if it is your intent.

If you are having a problem with something not related to this site or Lumia 950, this is not an appropriate place for the conversation.

Without details about what hardware, OS and version and Browser name and version, very little can be done to assist with whatever issue you are trying to express.

Link to the Drudge Report is being expunged. Thread closed.
    EMitchell likes this.
    11-21-2015 01:03 PM