11-26-2015 02:23 PM
34 12
tools
    The structure needs to be something like polycarb because of how the backs are removed and installed but I would LOVE for someone to make a back that just has a full height and width recessed area to put various material and colored panels in. That would also eliminate the downside of paying for NFC and wireless charging OR to move the built-in components for every different look. And on the inside mold in edges for where to put the factory components so customers can't put them in wrong if buying the version that doesn't come with those parts.
    Good thinking. Would be definitely excellent. I think it's worthy to put this idea into production. Thought, Lumia would need to be a little bit more popular for this project to be successful in the long run.
    11-24-2015 11:30 AM
    Lol, I'm getting wild ideas.. Making covers that would make the device thicker, but would eliminate Camera bump, make speaker more acoustic, and most importantly increasing the capacity of the battery, all that with all the wireless and NFC connectors.
    11-24-2015 11:40 AM
    Good thinking. Would be definitely excellent. I think it's worthy to put this idea into production. Thought, Lumia would need to be a little bit more popular for this project to be successful in the long run.
    We need a DIYer to post a file to make these with a 3D printer.

hint, hint, hint
    Slovenix likes this.
    11-24-2015 11:40 AM
    Lol, I'm getting wild ideas.. Making covers that would make the device thicker, but would eliminate Camera bump, make speaker more acoustic, and most importantly increasing the capacity of the battery, all that with all the wireless and NFC connectors.
    Please don't forget to make one like this:

Slovenix likes this.
    11-24-2015 11:44 AM
    Please don't forget to make one like this:

Hahah must not forget all those "hipsters" that buy this stuff ;)
    11-24-2015 11:58 AM
    Lol, I'm serious though.. We have 3D printers on our Design faculty & 3D Drawing software. Totally on my To-do list.
    11-24-2015 12:02 PM
    Lol, I'm serious though.. We have 3D printers on our Design faculty & 3D Drawing software. Totally on my To-do list.
    Where do I give my crowdfunding payment?
    Slovenix likes this.
    11-24-2015 12:39 PM
    Where do I give my crowdfunding payment?
    Wish I was already there ;).. I really need to find out where I can get all the information/specifications/dimensions about all the L950s body shells.. Just like all Companies got them, so they can produce covers, shells, etc. I need that so I can start playing with it asap..
    11-24-2015 01:30 PM
    The most important thing to consider when reading reviews is the source. Certain sites, I won't even read their reviews because I know they're biased. Cnet, Theverge, bgr and Engadget are notoriously pro-Apple. Seriously, go read the review of the 950/XL and then read a review for one of the iphones. The phones can have the same features and it will criticized on the Windows phone but praised on the iPhone. Sometimes, I don't even think they use the product because they're just so blatantly wrong.
    11-26-2015 02:23 PM
34 12