Minecraft Pocket Edition force close

Deofol

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else with a 950 tried playing Minecraft PE?

I downloaded and uninstalled twice. The game loads, gets to title screen, and then when I hit "Play" it force closes.

Richard_Indy

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I even tried installing Minecraft PE on the internal memory to see if there was any difference. Nope. I tried this because I also own CoPilot Gps. When I installed it on the internal memory it worked. It exhibited the same shutdown symptom as Minecraft PE when installed on the SD card.

SuperJMN

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I having this issue even with the latest build. When I press "Play", it closes automatically. I installed it into the internal memory (I don't have an SD card).
What's wrong with it? I my old Lumia 920 it works flawlessly!

KimRM

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
This is bugging me too. Worked with the latest Win10 build on my 830, but not on my new 950. Really hoping for a fix soon.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Can confirm this on my Lumia 950 as well. Surprising considering games like Bejeweled, Asphalt 8 and even GTA San Andreas work better than ever.

Lucky for us that Microsoft's hand is so firm around Minecraft a fix is pretty much guaranteed. We'll probably have to wait for the next major increment though.

Maybe if we're especially lucky we'll see some Continuum action with Minecraft too - but that'll be much further down the road. :p

Isaac Carrera

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Well for me i was able to open it play it and everything. but its the lack of even trying to play it. The problem i have is major and i mean MAJOR lag to my game even at low settings. ive tried out doing in the highest settings seeing that this phone is very high end in its specs and it was unplayable i was furious cause of this phone lacking in gaming but doing well in everything else. sorry i love playing games on my phone especially emulators which somehow RUNS BEAUTIFLY i don't get it i think its the lack of running such a game using ram and gpu at the same time i don't know but ive been guessing that it could be the os itself being still in beta stage and even Microsoft confirmed that us buying the 950 and 950 XL is for us to test Win 10 for phones so were basically test subjects a little xD i would wait for the update to all phones having windows 10 will fix this issue Hopefully.

Isaac.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium