Concert recordings with the Lumia 950

BLKahuna

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
My experience is that the multiple microphones in the Lumia 1020, 830 and 950 make a huge difference in the quality of a sound recording. Because of the stereo recording, you get much more "space" in the sound. Compare a concert recorded with one of these phones with any other phone (using headphones) and you'll hear a huge difference.

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I usually film everything in 720p for file size sake when uploading everything to youtube. No reason to film in 4k when it would take up a huge amount of space plus i dont have a 4k tv to even take advantage of its awesome quality. Idk. Im going to another concert Wednesday so maybe ill play with more of the settings.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I usually film everything in 720p for file size sake when uploading everything to youtube. No reason to film in 4k when it would take up a huge amount of space plus i dont have a 4k tv to even take advantage of its awesome quality. Idk. Im going to another concert Wednesday so maybe ill play with more of the settings.

Well then at least do 1080 60fps. 720p just seems too outdated, especially because almost all flagship phones will record in 4k now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro