Any Canadians have their pre-order ship yet?

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still showing as in process, but it still states ships by today. If the store gets them tomorrow I will just go in and but in person and return the other when it arrives.

Erwan James

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah same here although I can't go in store to pick it up since there are no MS stores in Ottawa :( I'm at the mercy of their shipping...better ship today!

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Still showing in progress. The 25th is coming to a close quickly. I used a backdoor I had to call one of the GTA store managers. He says they have them in stock but have had no instructions on when to start selling them. This was about 3hours ago.

Steve WWW

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I received a shipping notification yesterday morning (November 24th) but the UPS status never changed from "Ready for UPS." Today I got a call from Microsoft and the rep apologised and told me that the order was cancelled for an unknown reason. He offered me a $25 store credit, and created a new order with a ship-by date of December 14th.

Well, I've been waiting for the Lumia 950 for months and months, so I guess a few more weeks won't hurt. (-:

Steve WWW

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I also asked the rep about the Lumia 950 Essentials pack. It wasn't available on the Canadian Microsoft Store when I checked this morning, and the rep wasn't able to tell me when or if it might be available, even though he found it in his (presumably US-based) system.

Last edited:

adaptivemind

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
shipped last night, but UPS says" We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay.", what a joke.

jaygss

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got the shipping notification yesterday morning, but it is still stuck at

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

Damn you, MS, ship it already!

TechADD

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting impatient, I have not received an email. The day is almost over. I would like to get this phone asap. I have wanted this phone since it was announced, this will be my first windows phone. This isn't the kind of first impression somebody wants.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry

mistakeU4myLove

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Still "order" in progress.... I called MS sales this afternoon, and they told me to wait patiently, and should ship in 24 - 48h. What else can I do? only wait :/

z3frog

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
if you go on /r/windowsphone on reddit:

[–]ZombiiRubix [score hidden] 45 minutes ago
I went to the MS store in Pacific Centre (Vancouver BC) and the rep there told me the shipment for the 950s were held up at the border by the CRTC but for whatever reason the 950XLs were allowed through.

SirMatt

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Got my shipping notification email yesterday at 8am, but still no tracking details, just a label has been created.

I paid the extra $10 for express shipping.

plink212

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like this guy got the same one I got at the Pacific Center.
I asked the CRTC and their response was

Last edited:

seldzar

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
So I had a missed call yesterday from a Bellevue Washington number (I'm in Ottawa). I just called it back and sure enough, it's Microsoft. I chatted with a lady who said there seems to be nothing wrong with the order except that it doesn't appear that it's been updated at all.

So why would MS call me if there is nothing wrong with the order? Why hasn't it changed from Ready for UPS?

piecho

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Same thing happened to me - My order has had a UPS label produced but had not been scanned by UCS and yesterday i received a phone call from a Bellevue Washington - I answered and there was no response, the call ended after 20 seconds of nothing. I phoned back today - and the customer service rep had no idea why i was phoned, everything looks okay with my order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb