Lumia 950 Unlocked Back-Ordered

Frank Lai1

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
According to when I purchased the 950 last night from the Microsoft Store, it is back-ordered. I ordered it within the first hour it was available, so it doesn't seem they be out of stock by then. Though it does say shipping by November 25th, today. Anyone else have this same occurrence in their recent orders?

Anyone else hear anything? Mine says ship by Nov 25 and back orders. My credit card was also charged on the 25th but I have yet to receive a shipping label.

Albatross2

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I ordered about 7:00 AM eastern time on 25Nov. The site said "ships 25Nov" when I placed the order, but my order status was "back-ordered" for some time. Finally got a shipping notification on 28Nov. Tracking info from UPS says I'll get it tomorrow. I'm not thrilled with the process so far. I hope the hardware warms me back up to Microsoft.

TechADD

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered on the 16th, it was supposed to ship on the 25th. On the 27th Microsoft sent me an email saying there is a delay and they won't ship it until the 14th of December. At least some people are getting their phones. I might as well cancel my order and drive 4 hours and try to buy one from a store.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry

EdgarAbdiel

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
It's strange. In my case I placed the order on the 25th when the phone was in stock on page. Immediately they confirmed the order but showed back ordered. I called 3 times daily until today Microsoft provided a tracking number. I get the phone tomorrow. But I see here people who made the order after me and they received before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss