Camera App

IsraelDuran

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyway to have the camera or photos app to stop automatically retouching each photo taken. I set up all my settings manually to get a good image and then the automatic retouch just ruins the photos by overexposing, changing the white balance, and making the image look a bit washed out.

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Looks weird. Don't have 950/XL at my disposal yet so can't test that out, but it should not make any other adjustment other than standard jpeg prosessing. Looks like it still makes HDR image intead standard one. Bug maybe?

Does it give you option to alter image when you tap it from camera roll? If it gives then it was taken with rich capture for some reason when it should not.

IsraelDuran

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
If you mean like being able to change the amount of flashed used and such no, once you go to view the photos it just says applying finishing touches like in the screenshot and does exactly what auto enhance would do.

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Just tried on my own 1520 and it says also that it is processing image if i go straight to view photo. It seems to just work like that.

Image you see on screen before taking photo is image how cameras sensor sees it. It doesn't represent image how it will look like when you take photo especially on low light situations. On very good lighting though, photo will turn out like camera sees it. You just need to take few sample photos to find out right settings.

It is software that tries to make photos brighter on low light situations. I think general part of people prefer it like that, oh and phone reviewers too. Brighter photo better camera... well not in my opinion anyways.

IsraelDuran

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
But it stupid especially when I shoot in pro mode when I'm trying to get a certain image and put in the settings manually and it still adjusts it and makes it look nothing like the original picture. That completely defeats the point of setting up the camera yourself and theres no reason at that point to even have an auto enhance option because it already gets done right after the pictures taken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99