Pin document on start screen?

rjl2001

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
On my Lumia 1020, long press on an office file and pop up menu gives an option to Pin To Start. Is this possible on 950? Because I can't get it to do that.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
On my Lumia 1020, long press on an office file and pop up menu gives an option to Pin To Start. Is this possible on 950? Because I can't get it to do that.

That option seems to have been removed. Please vote to bring it back in the feedback app.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It appears we can pin documents to the top of the recents list in the apps themselves but not to start as we'd like.

You can still do it in OneNote I believe though.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It appears we can pin documents to the top of the recents list in the apps themselves but not to start as we'd like.
Exactly. It would be really great if MS could mark some suggestions in the feedback app as 'planned' like on Uservoice, because the frequent removal of features is a bit frustrating when you don't know if they're coming back.

Halfempty_dg

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Exactly. It would be really great if MS could mark some suggestions in the feedback app as 'planned' like on Uservoice, because the frequent removal of features is a bit frustrating when you don't know if they're coming back.

For this reason (not knowing if something is coming back) I have cancelled my pre-order. I will come back once I see some movement with these items. It kills me to use Android. I was REALLY looking forward to using a new flagship with WM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786