Any chance of a higher capacity 3rd party battery?

jtzako

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
There isn't room for a physically larger battery which would be how they'd have to do it unless someone invents new tech. One option would be a thicker battery that also comes with a new backplate to let it fit.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There isn't room for a physically larger battery which would be how they'd have to do it unless someone invents new tech. One option would be a thicker battery that also comes with a new backplate to let it fit.

Companies can and do come up with slightly higher capacities without an extended back...

I think for these phones it may take awhile to see something like an extended battery.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site

Yup, that's how you would have to do it with a really high capacity. Give me a 7000mah battery with a new backplate and I'll be a happy camper 😁

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've seen many higher capacity 3rd party batteries for other phones that were the same size as the original phone battery. So it can be a better battery without being physically bigger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos