My 950 restarts while watching video

kcw1996

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
I purchased my AT&T branded Lumia 950 last Friday from the Microsoft Store. When watching videos triggered from both the browser (YouTube) and apps (i.e. Disney Jr) my phone will sporadically restart.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with the OS, or bad hardware so I know if I should exchange the device.

Last edited:

Oxmo

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Same same.. But only if fulscreen is enabled. Still it shuld not be this way.

I think Lumia 950 is more a Beta test produkt and not a finnish phone.
It have also random freezes app crashes and so on. It vil not use custom ringtones when allocated to a contact, it only uses defult sounds. And yes I have used a computer and added MP3 to the ringtones folder, and used People app to give people difrent ringtones. Yes it plays as normal when i listen to the sound befor i add it to the selected person. And I always uses safe to remove/ejekt usb.

It shuld be more like a real pc and not what it is, this is more like some thing who try to be something in the middle of a phone and a pc. And this makes it harder to use than a pc or a Android. Whay not go all the way and make it a portble PC? Then we wil not need al the broken apps, it wil be easier to use and less problems.

This is my oppinoin, it have potesial to be better than Android and Apple. But have som work to do first.
And sorry for my bad english, english is not my native languwith.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett